Male HQ

Confuse on role preference.

Guest Puzzled

Guest Puzzled

Have conflicting thoughts on which role I prefer to be with:

1) Metup with tops/vers t - all of them are straight acting and quite rough in bed. Most want to anal which I have no interest for ONS, but like the mascular dominating vibes these guys give.

2) Metup with versatile/vers b - most are just bottom in disguise except for a few. More submissive and generally friendlier than 1).

3) Bottom - majority are feminine and thus have no interest in this group.

1 hour ago, Guest Puzzled said:

Have conflicting thoughts on which role I prefer to be with:

1) Metup with tops/vers t - all of them are straight acting and quite rough in bed. Most want to anal which I have no interest for ONS, but like the mascular dominating vibes these guys give.

2) Metup with versatile/vers b - most are just bottom in disguise except for a few. More submissive and generally friendlier than 1).

3) Bottom - majority are feminine and thus have no interest in this group.

Generally your observation is true, with some small amount of exceptions. 

I don't quite understand.  You could be confused on role preference if you don't have role preferences.   But most of us have,  and then there is no need for confusion:  follow your role preferences, if you can. 

If you can,  because there were times when we gays could not be too picky.  It was already a success to have found gay sex, and compromises could be made on preferences.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.