Male HQ

Is Dry Anal Entry Ever Possible ?

Hole4use

16 hours ago, doncoin said:

Nope. The reality is even when you are pooping, your body produces its own lube to help make the process easier.  

Hmmm...

When entering dry, one should take into account the effect on the skin of the penile shaft. 

If there is insufficient lubrication on entry, the skin of the penile shaft will be pulled and stretched, and there will be dangers of tearing.  Besides the pain of a torn shaft skin, the laceration would be exposed to bacteria in the colon, and this may give rise to medical conditions.  

16 hours ago, ERFAbangBear said:

Had an ex who wanted to try this but I never went through with it coz it just doesn't sound comfortable to force the friction. 

Hmmm...i.see...

8 hours ago, Analgape said:

Since I have a very stretched hole, I don’t need any lube or anything most of the times. I just need to push my anus out really hard and after a few sec my anus is about 5cm open and wet ;) 

WOW!!!

• 2 months later...

My first bottoming experience resulted in anal fissure; no lube, not even spit. 
There was blood in the stool and underpants for a week after.
It was probably the most painful 5 minutes of my life. 

So is dry anal entry possible? Yes, but with repercussions.

10 minutes ago, MyOz83 said:

My first bottoming experience resulted in anal fissure; no lube, not even spit. 
There was blood in the stool and underpants for a week after.
It was probably the most painful 5 minutes of my life. 

So is dry anal entry possible? Yes, but with repercussions.

Thank you...But I am not sure of the decision yet...

Omg! Pls appreciate your btm/slave/slut!

Dry can hurt his rectum pls don't do that cute hole. 

What you can do is appreciate it by putting lube outside his cute hole...then rubbing or gliding up down while do some roleplay/fetish/kinky or kiss his cute face...neck...nipple...abs...toned bod..etc...

Next finger him...n kiss...they love such physical touch...then proceed with sex toys (make sure clean then lube it out) why u need to rush when comes to sex? No wonder they don't want u already 😂 u need to appreciate them to the fullest know what they like from slow to horny to intense to wild! Don't be so selfish...when comes to sex, put away your ego... 😂 Put that passionate drive in....

If u r new top or curious or inexperienced pls don't drill that cute ass with your dry cock. For me even indoor or outdoor I bring my handy lube & condom around...even extra towel shower foam etc...if u exhibitionist or fetish kinky u will understand 😂

On 7/16/2023 at 2:09 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

What you can do is appreciate it by putting lube outside his cute hole...then rubbing or gliding up down while do some roleplay/fetish/kinky or kiss his cute face...neck...nipple...abs...toned bod..etc...

Next finger him...n kiss...they love such physical touch...then proceed with sex toys (make sure clean then lube it out) why u need to rush when comes to sex? No wonder they don't want u already 😂 u need to appreciate them to the fullest know what they like from slow to horny to intense to wild! Don't be so selfish...when comes to sex, put away your ego... 😂 Put that passionate drive in....

If u r new top or curious or inexperienced pls don't drill that cute ass with your dry cock. For me even indoor or outdoor I bring my handy lube & condom around...even extra towel shower foam etc...if u exhibitionist or fetish kinky u will understand 😂

I truly agree with you as doesn't mean they btm you can fuck them as you like not only to hurt his rectum you may urinary infection.

• 3 months later...
On 7/16/2023 at 2:09 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

I use to have an ex that would enter me dry slowly.... When im asleep

I still prefer not dry so my conda still can rub n enter easily slow medium hard deep 😂 Beside I love to eat lick rim finger asses...n for me as Master Top DOM I very sayang whoever is my BTMs/Slut/Bitch/Slaves/ONS/FWB/Buddies/Strangers I approach & approved 😂

• 4 months later...