Male HQ

How do you know if you are a top, bottom or versatile?

OneTwoFunk

First time posting; Hope I'm in the correct Section.

For me, I enjoyed sexual experimentation and adventure. 

I bought myself dildo so whenever I'm alone and I crave some, I know I got something to satisfy myself with.

But I am drawn to transgendered women and submitting to someone with feminine characteristics, features and mannerisms.
I consider myself bisexual because I am attracted to pussy, tits, ass and cock.

Cock for what it can do to me sexually.

I had only ever topped guys, ladyboys & ladies, and was not into kissing, cuddling, or anything like that…it was just meet, fuck, cum, and leave.

I left my emotions at the door and it was purely physical/sexual stimulation.
I had my 1st bottom with my masseur during manhood massage, and that’s when I discovered I was Bi_Versatile.

Over time, it developed that I was more bottom than top. 

But I also discovered that switching roles was satisfying and appealing with the right man on the right occasion. 
I think you will be able to tell whether you’re top, bottom, or versatile, just try it.

If it works, that’s part of what you like.

I should tell you to explore and enjoy! 

15 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

I always seen myself as a btm as I always fantasize and having very strong fetish of my own butthole..so is this considered as a self confirmation?

Yes, Likewise, i like to shove things inside as well when horny. But i love to top with butt plug in my butt. 

9 minutes ago, OneTwoFunk said:

Yes, Likewise, i like to shove things inside as well when horny. But i love to top with butt plug in my butt. 

I know I am btm cos I hv very strong fetish of my own butthole...however, as what u had mentioned. .I dun do any of the foreplay..only like to cater my butthole for use ..just meet, use and leave..no emotional nor feeling attachment...just supply my butthole to be used

Correct me if i'm wrong, but how can you not know ur sexual self-labels? if its comfortable or uncomfortable to take up as the insertive-role, then most likely your defined as top or not a top, like wise for the receptive-role. Same as versatile roles who has no preferences or are ok either one. I'm sure at some stages when you ''explore''  you soon can identify what's best. Just my 2 cent-thoughts :)

1 hour ago, Zacky__ said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but how can you not know ur sexual self-labels? if its comfortable or uncomfortable to take up as the insertive-role, then most likely your defined as top or not a top, like wise for the receptive-role. Same as versatile roles who has no preferences or are ok either one. I'm sure at some stages when you ''explore''  you soon can identify what's best. Just my 2 cent-thoughts :)

From my point of view; for a start, most of us presume to know what we really wants but may or may not change status quo, depending on how the outcome of the first tryout or few tryouts. 

You may not know what you like to do sexually right away (Maybe some do). When you start having sex with a guy, communicate with each other and try different things. Try top and bottom and try a few times, to be sure you like or dont like something. 

I was a top all this while, until i try bottom, and the outcome was so pleasurable, that I changed my perception, officially a Vers/ Flex, which prefers to be more bottom than top.

Just go with what you like...what you curious to try and see for yourself if you enjoy being fuck or you enjoy fuckin or you enjoy both. Roles doesn't matter when comes to sex dont be pussy bout it! Sex you suppose to enjoy explore go wild! Not dramatic emotional fell in love etc....why need to ruin the enjoyable moment? Sex is pleasurable! Make you young happy satisfied in life! 😂

And pls don't compare lust & love to sex plz!!! Don't ruin your bromance moment! Pls control your feminine side!!! 😂

Edited by MasterFitMalaySG4U

19 minutes ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Just go with what you like...what you curious to try and see for yourself if you enjoy being fuck or you enjoy fuckin or you enjoy both. Roles doesn't matter when comes to sex dont be pussy bout it! Sex you suppose to enjoy explore go wild! Not dramatic emotional fell in love etc....why need to ruin the enjoyable moment? Sex is pleasurable! Make you young happy satisfied in life! 😂

And pls don't compare lust & love to sex plz!!! Don't ruin your bromance moment! Pls control your feminine side!!! 😂

Agree with you, just go with the flow. 👍💪.

On 4/21/2023 at 8:57 PM, OneTwoFunk said:

First time posting; Hope I'm in the correct Section.

For me, I enjoyed sexual experimentation and adventure. 

I bought myself dildo so whenever I'm alone and I crave some, I know I got something to satisfy myself with.

But I am drawn to transgendered women and submitting to someone with feminine characteristics, features and mannerisms.
I consider myself bisexual because I am attracted to pussy, tits, ass and cock.

Cock for what it can do to me sexually.

I had only ever topped guys, ladyboys & ladies, and was not into kissing, cuddling, or anything like that…it was just meet, fuck, cum, and leave.

I left my emotions at the door and it was purely physical/sexual stimulation.
I had my 1st bottom with my masseur during manhood massage, and that’s when I discovered I was Bi_Versatile.

Over time, it developed that I was more bottom than top. 

But I also discovered that switching roles was satisfying and appealing with the right man on the right occasion. 
I think you will be able to tell whether you’re top, bottom, or versatile, just try it.

If it works, that’s part of what you like.

I should tell you to explore and enjoy! 

I can understand. Im almost like you but at times i prefer abit of emotions in it cause the sex somehow feels greater if the passion, love and lust is there. I have a dildo too but still haven't been able to get it fully in my butt. 😂

7 minutes ago, Midori said:

I can understand. Im almost like you but at times i prefer abit of emotions in it cause the sex somehow feels greater if the passion, love and lust is there. I have a dildo too but still haven't been able to get it fully in my butt. 😂

Trainings & practices. I started with 20mm dia dildo, 30mm, 40mm and now 45mm dia. 

• 5 months later...

For my 2 cents thought would be. Those who are top maybe they can try be a bottom 1 time to try and see what it feels like. But if u are scared of try a live dick in your ass. U could try a dildo. There are vending machine selling small dildos at cheap prices with your own discretion. For me I have tried both ways. So I am verified as a versatile. Yes sometimes when I top I will also put put a dildo when being a top and pump the bottom. But finding the same versatile is not easy eventually. Feelings and emotions have to put aside as the other party might have gf or wives or something. The most important thing pleasure lust and excitement.

• 5 months later...