Male HQ

For married & bi guys, where do you find time for yourself?

Guest Whywhy

Guest Whywhy

I'm single but yet I often find my life suffocating for time.

Having to deal with clearing work, running errands, finding job, self upgrading, exercising.... the list is endless.

I wonder if a single gay person like myself can't cope, how about those who are married and those who are bi. Bi needs to find both guys and gals. 

How are you guys coping in this fast paced environment? 

1 hour ago, Guest Whywhy said:

I'm single but yet I often find my life suffocating for time.

Having to deal with clearing work, running errands, finding job, self upgrading, exercising.... the list is endless.

I wonder if a single gay person like myself can't cope, how about those who are married and those who are bi. Bi needs to find both guys and gals. 

How are you guys coping in this fast paced environment? 

Planning bro !!! I'm bi married, also errands to run, and still have time to exercise & have fun.

Guest Kian Ann

I am turning 51 this year and married and apart from work my only other activities is to go church every Sunday.

I am sick of having sex with my wife and I would like to try out gay sex with stranger young man and I want to find some time to toilet to find a guy for quickie also difficuit.

• 4 months later...

I am in my early 40s. I have 5 figure in savings. I have 2 properties 1 fully paid up which i am living in and another rented out still have outstanding loan. I earn a good salary but i am sick and tired of being a slave to the system. By end of this year i intend to quit my job and become a grab driver to take things easy and have my own time to do what i like. My kids are late teens and my spouse works in the banking industry. Is it a Good idea? Ps: i have a taxi licence which i took long ago in my 30s and my own fully paid car. Driving experience more than 20yrs. Any advice?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.