Male HQ

Hollow Buttplug Challenge

Hole4use

I Am Thinking Of Giving My Own Butthole A 3 Days Challenge. I Would Like To Hv A Hollow Buttplug Kept In My Butthole For 3 Days...Hmm...Of Cos To Only Take It Out For Pooping When Necessary ..Shall Insert it Back After Pooping Straightaway Till The Agreed 3 Days Time Is Up...Like To Know The Views And Comments From Ppl Out Here ...Pls Do Share Comments And Opinions Ya..

had gone a day with a buttplug in, morning to night.

once i got it out, cause gotta go #2(💩), didn't really have the mood to put it back in - hygiene reasons i guess 😅

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

I am planing to start and do this 3 day challenge from next Thursday onwards ...and shall end on Sunday night..tho hv not decided on how many hrs ...

• 2 months later...

I re started another Hollow buttplug challenge for myself again since yesterday night..and 13 hrs getting plugged in already ..looking to break another record till tmr noon time before I remove the hollow buttplug...

• 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Wonder will your sai flow out 

Actually I hv not met with this problem. The last time I did was a 3 days challenge and I did not come across this issue too.

1 hour ago, Littlebirdie said:

Just wondering why you chose to challenge with a hollow butt plug instead of a normal one?

Cos the hollow one will up the challenge and having the gape feel...

Edited by Hole4use