Male HQ

Achieving Prostrate Orgasm

3 hours ago, Guest Failed Orgasm said:

Me too, tried with dildos and massagers but never once experienced the orgasm. Any advice? Thanks 

I did tried dildo, nvr had any orgasm. But with physical touch/finger - rubbing by masseur, the sensation may be different. Try look for a experienced & skill prostate massage masseur, experience it yourself.

On 5/3/2023 at 11:31 PM, OneTwoFunk said:

Have tried manhood cum prostate massage, numerous times with two different masseurs. Only one has the skill & techniques, to make me reach orgasms & cums at every visits. 

Care to share the masseur wanna try it out for first time :)

Guest Cumman

If you are custom to large dildo. I feel is harder to reach orgasm. Is shiok but just different. I find around 3 to 5cm wdie dildo are best but takes time. Slightly firmer ones can easier to have feelings. 6 to 9cm large dildo are basically enjoying the big content inside ass.

Guest Failed also

I have 2 Aneros, several prostate massager and more dildos, sometimes spend up to 2 hours playing with it. Been doing it for years. Feels really good while its being massaged but never once can i achieve a hands free orgasm.

• 8 months later...

I am not sure about the super-o that the video mentioned. I never had one. The one I had was just prostate triggered ejaculation. 

The prostate has to be massaged, sometimes quite intensively. And then the ejaculation will come easier if you squeeze the pelvic floor muscles.

On 2/5/2024 at 7:48 PM, funky beaver said:

I am not sure about the super-o that the video mentioned. I never had one. The one I had was just prostate triggered ejaculation. 

The prostate has to be massaged, sometimes quite intensively. And then the ejaculation will come easier if you squeeze the pelvic floor muscles.

Sounds complicated.  I also never had one either,  in my long life.  So I don't know what I have missed, ha ha.

Let's face REALITY:   we ALL miss things in life,  and don't know about most of them.  So this process of missing has a ZERO balance:  no gain, no loss.  :) 

It does not make sense to be preoccupied over missing things in life.  It does not matter if we miss a thousand things in life,  if our life is otherwise successful.

It reminds me of missing those things that you know you won't get to come across again. Like a shirt/underwear design or even a guy that you had many years back. That's why you must treasure it when it's there.

Edited by Leanmeat

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

It reminds me of missing those things that you know you won't get to come across again. Like a shirt/underwear design or even a guy that you had many years back. That's why you must treasure it when it's there.

Exactly.   You mentioned the case when YOU KNOW  the object/s you have or miss.  If we don't know about them,  how can we miss them?   I could not have missed a prostate orgasm during most of my life when I didn't know they exist.  And now that I know,  I could miss it... but I don't.

Guest failure

Been trying for years with Aneros, dildos, other prostate toys and fingers. Very pleasurable, sometimes better than real sex but can never achieve orgasm like what you see in videos. Instead sometimes end up unconotrollable pee but not orgasm. Is that what people mean male squirting?

1 hour ago, Guest failure said:

Been trying for years with Aneros, dildos, other prostate toys and fingers. Very pleasurable, sometimes better than real sex but can never achieve orgasm like what you see in videos. Instead sometimes end up unconotrollable pee but not orgasm. Is that what people mean male squirting?

That is called penile squirting. It can be triggered from the prostate or dick head polishing. Bunch of into in reddit.

3 hours ago, funky beaver said:

The most intense orgasmic session I ever had!

Farmer: @Slimfit90

Bull: me

So, the other day farmer sent me a message on BW, asking if I liked to be edge. He claimed that his rating is always 9 or 10 according to other bulls. Me myself have never tried an edging session before, deep in me, I was itching to try it out for once. We arrange to meet at farmer's place one week after the initial chat, it was then I decided to preserve my cum for the session. 

Going through the week was hard for me. Being busy with other stuff helped to keep my mind off the arranged session. It was until the day, I was feeling a slight nervous about it. My heart would pound hard thinking about the meet. Added on that I never met farmer before, it is really adding to the nervous feeling I had. I do willingly took the risk to meet up with farmer for the experience. After all, you only live once.

However, once I entered farmer's place, I can feel the gentleness and caring from farmer. We straight away got into business, I stripped naked and lay on the bed. Farmer was massaging me here and there to loosen me up a bit, and proceeded to caress my penis. As my nervous feeling has not subside, I was slow to get a hard on. 

After a short while of playing with my dick, it got hard. But I am a fast cummer, and he had to stop for a bit. Farmer then proceed to massage my anal sphincter which I responded better. Once in a while farmer would do some small talk, and it helped to calm my nerve down even more and I started to enjoy the sensation. 

Farmer then decided to insert his finger into my anus and gave my prostate a gentle massage. I indeed enjoyed the feeling and gave out a little bit of moaning. Farmer also uses his other hand to caress and rub my nipple which I enjoyed it a lot. By now, my penis was fully erected without him touching it.

The anal edge and the caressing went on for a little bit, while I was enjoying the moment, farmer suddenly used his beard stubble to rub against my neck, and few other areas like my armpit. All this happened while his finger is still busy with massaging my prostate. 

Out of a sudden, my groin area started to shack uncontrollably. Farmer said that was the reaction that he was looking for. He started to caress other parts of my body even more, like my arm, inner thigh. By now, the shacking has propogated to my whole body. It was not just the shacking, but I can feel all the muscles in my body was contracting very hard. 

That was the starting point of the most intense and longest orgasmic feeling I had. My whole body was shacking involuntarily and the muscles would contract hard. The funny thing about this orgasmic feeling is, I can "sort of" control if I want the feeling to go on or to stop. Of course I would keep it going. By this time, farmer has removed his finger from my prostate. As he said, even without touching me anywhere, my whole body would still twitch and move involuntarily. 

Did I not mentioned that intense feeling was accompanied by my moaning and loud breathing? If it was not because we were in a flat, I would have moaned even louder. Once farmer saw I relaxed down a bit, he would caress another part of my body, and that sent another wave of the intense orgasmic feeling throughout my whole body. I feel that this went on and on and on, for quite a while. And while I was going through the intense sensation, my penis was rock hard without the urge to ejaculate.

Farmer then decided to have some water. I had a chance to relax down a little. But when he was back, he started blowing me. And this triggered another wave of the intense sensation. I couldn't help but to moan, breath loudly, and to grab on to whatever parts of farmer within the reach of my hands and legs. At some points, I even hugged farmer very tight.

Farmer then decided to stroke my penis for me to ejaculate to end the session before making me exhausted from the intense orgasmic session. It was the strongest shoot I ever experienced as far as I can remember. The whole of my torso and chest were wet with cum. And seeing my reaction to his edging, farmer also ejaculated onto my torso and chest.

I totally lost the track of time, but farmer told me the whole session was one hour. Thinking back about this, farmer has a real understanding of a man's body, the reaction, and what to do to please it. It was really an unforgettable experience.

You lucky guy!

I hope I can experience such an orgasm one day.

@Slimfit90 you are one skillful man!  My respects to you.

Edited by yhtang

On 2/23/2024 at 7:52 AM, funky beaver said:

So, the other day farmer sent me a message on BW, asking if I liked to be edge. He claimed that his rating is always 9 or 10 according to other bulls. Me myself have never tried an edging session before, deep in me, I was itching to try it out for once. We arrange to meet at farmer's place one week after the initial chat, it was then I decided to preserve my cum for the session. 

Going through the week was hard for me. Being busy with other stuff helped to keep my mind off the arranged session. It was until the day, I was feeling a slight nervous about it. My heart would pound hard thinking about the meet. Added on that I never met farmer before, it is really adding to the nervous feeling I had. I do willingly took the risk to meet up with farmer for the experience. After all, you only live once.

However, once I entered farmer's place, I can feel the gentleness and caring from farmer. We straight away got into business, I stripped naked and lay on the bed. Farmer was massaging me here and there to loosen me up a bit, and proceeded to caress my penis. As my nervous feeling has not subside, I was slow to get a hard on. 

After a short while of playing with my dick, it got hard. But I am a fast cummer, and he had to stop for a bit. Farmer then proceed to massage my anal sphincter which I responded better. Once in a while farmer would do some small talk, and it helped to calm my nerve down even more and I started to enjoy the sensation. 

Farmer then decided to insert his finger into my anus and gave my prostate a gentle massage. I indeed enjoyed the feeling and gave out a little bit of moaning. Farmer also uses his other hand to caress and rub my nipple which I enjoyed it a lot. By now, my penis was fully erected without him touching it.

The anal edge and the caressing went on for a little bit, while I was enjoying the moment, farmer suddenly used his beard stubble to rub against my neck, and few other areas like my armpit. All this happened while his finger is still busy with massaging my prostate. 

Out of a sudden, my groin area started to shack uncontrollably. Farmer said that was the reaction that he was looking for. He started to caress other parts of my body even more, like my arm, inner thigh. By now, the shacking has propogated to my whole body. It was not just the shacking, but I can feel all the muscles in my body was contracting very hard. 

That was the starting point of the most intense and longest orgasmic feeling I had. My whole body was shacking involuntarily and the muscles would contract hard. The funny thing about this orgasmic feeling is, I can "sort of" control if I want the feeling to go on or to stop. Of course I would keep it going. By this time, farmer has removed his finger from my prostate. As he said, even without touching me anywhere, my whole body would still twitch and move involuntarily. 

Did I not mentioned that intense feeling was accompanied by my moaning and loud breathing? If it was not because we were in a flat, I would have moaned even louder. Once farmer saw I relaxed down a bit, he would caress another part of my body, and that sent another wave of the intense orgasmic feeling throughout my whole body. I feel that this went on and on and on, for quite a while. And while I was going through the intense sensation, my penis was rock hard without the urge to ejaculate.

Farmer then decided to have some water. I had a chance to relax down a little. But when he was back, he started blowing me. And this triggered another wave of the intense sensation. I couldn't help but to moan, breath loudly, and to grab on to whatever parts of farmer within the reach of my hands and legs. At some points, I even hugged farmer very tight.

Farmer then decided to stroke my penis for me to ejaculate to end the session before making me exhausted from the intense orgasmic session. It was the strongest shoot I ever experienced as far as I can remember. The whole of my torso and chest were wet with cum. And seeing my reaction to his edging, farmer also ejaculated onto my torso and chest.

I totally lost the track of time, but farmer told me the whole session was one hour. Thinking back about this, farmer has a real understanding of a man's body, the reaction, and what to do to please it. It was really an unforgettable experience.

Glad you enjoy it so much. 

Out of a sudden, my groin area started to shake uncontrollably. Farmer said that was the reaction that he was looking for. He started to caress other parts of my body even more, like my arm, inner thigh. By now, the shaking has propogated to my whole body. It was not just the shaking, but I can feel all the muscles in my body was contracting very hard. 

That was the starting point of the most intense and longest orgasmic feeling I had. My whole body was shaking involuntarily and the muscles would contract hard. The funny thing about this orgasmic feeling is, I can "sort of" control if I want the feeling to go on or to stop. Of course I would keep it going. By this time, farmer has removed his finger from my prostate. As he said, even without touching me anywhere, my whole body would still twitch and move involuntarily. 

Wow nice experience 

Out of a sudden, my groin area started to shake uncontrollably. Farmer said that was the reaction that he was looking for. He started to caress other parts of my body even more, like my arm, inner thigh. By now, the shaking has propogated to my whole body. It was not just the shaking, but I can feel all the muscles in my body was contracting very hard. 

That was the starting point of the most intense and longest orgasmic feeling I had. My whole body was shaking involuntarily and the muscles would contract hard. The funny thing about this orgasmic feeling is, I can "sort of" control if I want the feeling to go on or to stop. Of course I would keep it going. By this time, farmer has removed his finger from my prostate. As he said, even without touching me anywhere, my whole body would still twitch and move involuntarily. 

Wow, I have never experienced this! I'd love to try once if I had the chance.

Guest Former Top

Never had a prostate massage but the first time I bottomed (after decades as a top), the top hit my prostate in a way that made me cum like never before - it came in waves. Became vers after that but actually a closet bottom now. 😂😂

On 2/23/2024 at 9:32 PM, funky beaver said:

A disclaimer, not everyone can achieve that kind of orgasm. Need time to get used to it only can feel the peak intensity.

Agreed. It needs time to intensify the stimulation and once it turned on ye shall bear the electrifying force within you. 

1 hour ago, lw_guy said:

I tried it on a date and he wasn't sure if he actually cummed or just leaked alot  while I was using the toys on him :D

If he leaked a lot and seems to be enjoying the session, he might be in the state of prostate orgasm. Only he himself will know. However, if he ejaculated, it does not count. 

Guest Want to try
11 hours ago, Slimfit90 said:

Agreed. It needs time to intensify the stimulation and once it turned on ye shall bear the electrifying force within you. 

I will be in Penang at the end of March. Wld really want to let you edge me and experience multiple orgasm. How to contact you? 

12 hours ago, Slimfit90 said:

I want to experience your edging but I never knew what edging was until I read the review from @funky beaver Hope to have a chance in experience it. 

Disclaimer again, prostate orgasm and edging are two separate things. Some people do not need edging to reach prostate orgasm, while some people that tried edging might not achieve prostate orgasm. I have ventured into the search of prostate orgasm for quite a while, the edging session helped me to reach the peak intensity.

11 hours ago, Guest Want to try said:

I will be in Penang at the end of March. Wld really want to let you edge me and experience multiple orgasm. How to contact you? 

Just slide dm

53 minutes ago, Slimfit90 said:

Just slide dm

@Slimfit90 I have a feeling many people will now want to seek your expertise!  You may want to start an appointments book! 😁

I have a confession, I would like to experience it too.  My only worry is that, having experienced it once, and knowing how great it would feel, my future encounters will pale in comparison.  In the worst case, even self pleasure may not measure up, and that would be quite devastating! 😱

14 minutes ago, yhtang said:

@Slimfit90 I have a feeling many people will now want to seek your expertise!  You may want to start an appointments book! 😁

I have a confession, I would like to experience it too.  My only worry is that, having experienced it once, and knowing how great it would feel, my future encounters will pale in comparison.  In the worst case, even self pleasure may not measure up, and that would be quite devastating! 😱

I can answer you from the tantric orgasm point of view. After achieveing the intense sensation from @Slimfit90, it actually opened up my "chi".

Sexual pleasure is actually got to do with your state of mind and body. You are in control of it, not others. Slimfit90 helped me to find mine.

The "fun"s I had after the session has got better for me. Even simple masturbation is much more energetic than previously. Even now if you slowly brush my body parts, it can easily trigger me into the orgasmic state.

9 minutes ago, funky beaver said:

I can answer you from the tantric orgasm point of view. After achieveing the intense sensation from @Slimfit90, it actually opened up my "chi".

Sexual pleasure is actually got to do with your state of mind and body. You are in control of it, not others. Slimfit90 helped me to find mine.

The "fun"s I had after the session has got better for me. Even simple masturbation is much more energetic than previously. Even now if you slowly brush my body parts, it can easily trigger me into the orgasmic state.

Oooo, that’s sound really good. 😊 

5 hours ago, funky beaver said:

Thanks for the explanation.  I think I really need to discover this for myself.

12 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Thanks for the explanation.  I think I really need to discover this for myself.

I want to explore this too… Let me check it out! 

Guest Want to try
8 hours ago, Slimfit90 said:

Just slide dm

Sorri.... How to dm? Any other contact channels? 

Another experience sharing in another more suitable topic:

On 3/6/2024 at 11:10 AM, funky beaver said:

woh....... ur story really make me wanna try out his skills!

just curious how it feels, i've tried once with my finger. after seeing picture of where is it, dosn't take long to find. it feels different but still good. after few drops of cum without orgasm I stop it. maybe it'd feel better if someone doing it for you.

16 hours ago, blueduck said:

just curious how it feels, i've tried once with my finger. after seeing picture of where is it, dosn't take long to find. it feels different but still good. after few drops of cum without orgasm I stop it. maybe it'd feel better if someone doing it for you.

Yes that right. Someone do it for you is the best

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.