Male HQ

Easier to hook up in saunas or apps?

Matw

True but gay saunas depends on your LUCK 🤞 to get that cutie/hottie not the season type 😂

Best is public saunas/steamroom/shower/parks/atas cubicles or 4-5 star toilets or even anywhere OUTDOOR in Singapore (hdb/condo/hiking/cycling/cruising/running or even just sit down on the bench 😏) best if you host or bring him as a guest 😏or you bring your fun/sex date for a swim spa and have a drill n drink 🍻 experience haha dick slapped choke him till he gagged n shower together nipple clamp 🗜️ him make him begged haha 😂 (another round of drilling worshipping)

For me public places turn me on....stranger encounters...touching fondling choking worshipping....etc..

For me is apps & public encounters you follow me I train you how to be a good slave/btm/sub 😂

12 hours ago, Matw said:

Not sure if personal experience.. But I find it easier to hook up in saunas, relatively speaking... Maybe because of the dark maze, people can hardly see and just fantasising  HAHAHAHA

I prefer to go to a sauna for a hookup session rather than say, a bar,  because I know those who paid money to enter the sauna already have sex in their mind.  So it is just a matter of looking for a match. 

Guest Risky businsss

But you get std from sauna. I used to volunteer for AFA and we had free hiv rapid test on some Saturday night. There was few patients who were shocked that they are tested positive for hiv. And was in denial "could the test be wrong?" and the shocking part is they are hot too, fit looking, can get alot of sex kind.. 

So yeah. Go at your own risk. 

1 hour ago, Guest Risky businsss said:

But you get std from sauna. I used to volunteer for AFA and we had free hiv rapid test on some Saturday night. There was few patients who were shocked that they are tested positive for hiv. And was in denial "could the test be wrong?" and the shocking part is they are hot too, fit looking, can get alot of sex kind.. 

they had raw sex?

Guest Rosky
41 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

they had raw sex?

Just saying. Not everyone who goes to sauna are on prep or 100% hiv negative. 

There is an element of risk. Maybe that's the extra stuff ppl look for? The excitement? But ofc the muscular good looking handsome fit guy won't have hiv right... 

43 minutes ago, Guest Rosky said:

Just saying. Not everyone who goes to sauna are on prep or 100% hiv negative. 

There is an element of risk. Maybe that's the extra stuff ppl look for? The excitement? But ofc the muscular good looking handsome fit guy won't have hiv right... 

i just thought nowadays not many willing to have raw sex..so chances of infection shd be low..

5 hours ago, Guest Risky businsss said:

umm

don't kid yourself

there is risk with any sexual contact from anywhere

unless you only do certified untouched virgins

9 hours ago, Guest Risky businsss said:

I agree that one may catch STD in a sauna hookup.  But that is about the same risk as a hookup from an app. 

Of course, there is the option of hooking up and not having sex, or hookup and have safe sex, or hook up for a mutual masturbation session.  In these scenarios, the risk of catching STD from a sauna hookup and an app hookup would be about the same, I think.

14 hours ago, lx said:

Hook up on app but no place and you may eventually arrange to meet at sauna...

Depending on which sauna, meeting there might be cheaper than going to a hotel.  Also, the hotel is supposed to take down the guest's particulars, and the hookup parties may not want to have the encounter recorded.  In addition, many hotels have CCTV, which would conceivably record the hookup parties entering one room. 

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

Depending on which sauna, meeting there might be cheaper than going to a hotel.  Also, the hotel is supposed to take down the guest's particulars, and the hookup parties may not want to have the encounter recorded.  In addition, many hotels have CCTV, which would conceivably record the hookup parties entering one room. 

Cannot agree with you more on this. Dunno why many on Grindr still prefer hotel over sauna, esp those discreet ones who are afraid of meeting someone they know.

Besides that, in a sauna there is no way one can catfish. So wysiwyg, down to the mannerism. 

Definitely saunas hookup over apps for me, cos no time wasting

39 minutes ago, MadMan said:

Cannot agree with you more on this. Dunno why many on Grindr still prefer hotel over sauna, esp those discreet ones who are afraid of meeting someone they know.

Besides that, in a sauna there is no way one can catfish. So wysiwyg, down to the mannerism. 

Definitely saunas hookup over apps for me, cos no time wasting

and there are always options for desserts add-ons after the main course when you arrange to meeting at saunas...

Guest Std toto

But sauna has the stigma of hiv...

I heard so many stories of guys getting hiv or std from frequent sauna visit. 

As compared to guys who still have ons with casual on grindr or thru forum... 

So in my limited lense and limited world view, it's statistically higher to get something from sauna. 

8 hours ago, Guest Std toto said:

But sauna has the stigma of hiv...

I heard so many stories of guys getting hiv or std from frequent sauna visit. 

As compared to guys who still have ons with casual on grindr or thru forum... 

So in my limited lense and limited world view, it's statistically higher to get something from sauna. 

A/The sauna, by itself, does not transmit HIV. 

People getting HIV or STD from frequent sauna visits arise from promiscuity and unprotected sex.  If someone practices a lot of unprotected sex, at whatever location, the risk of contracting HIV or STD would be high.

"As compared to guys who still have ons with casual on grindr or thru forum... " - this sentence is flawed.  This mindset is as skewed as saying, "STD can be caught from a toilet seat." 

It is not the venue, it is the promiscuity and unprotected sex that is the cause.  A person who meets many people of Grindr or whatever the medium, and has frequent unprotected sex with ONS or with Friends With Benefits will have a higher chance of catching STD.

But enough of STD's etc., the question posed by the OP is on hooking up.  And I much prefer hooking up in a sauna. 

Guest Scary
7 hours ago, yhtang said:

A/The sauna, by itself, does not transmit HIV. 

People getting HIV or STD from frequent sauna visits arise from promiscuity and unprotected sex.  If someone practices a lot of unprotected sex, at whatever location, the risk of contracting HIV or STD would be high.

"As compared to guys who still have ons with casual on grindr or thru forum... " - this sentence is flawed.  This mindset is as skewed as saying, "STD can be caught from a toilet seat." 

It is not the venue, it is the promiscuity and unprotected sex that is the cause.  A person who meets many people of Grindr or whatever the medium, and has frequent unprotected sex with ONS or with Friends With Benefits will have a higher chance of catching STD.

But enough of STD's etc., the question posed by the OP is on hooking up.  And I much prefer hooking up in a sauna. 

No statically, all it take is just one poz to visit the sauna and it spread within the sauna. Like wildfire. 

As compared to randomly encounter ppl outside. The probability is lower.

So remember the next guy you fuck or get fucked in sauna could be a poz. How many actually get tested routinely. 

I have a friend who say he test regularly and I ask when was his last test? Last Nov... 

That's routine meh? In my head, routine is like monthly. So if he visit sauna every weekend (he does) since Nov. 24 weeks already went by with potential infection.... 

I heard more and more ppl bareback in sauna now. Excuse is "I'm on prep" and even ppl not on prep will think "since he is on prep, it's almost no chance he has, so I cant get it from him... So I'm also safe.." 

On 5/15/2023 at 6:55 AM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

True but gay saunas depends on your LUCK 🤞 to get that cutie/hottie not the season type 😂

Best is public saunas/steamroom/shower/parks/atas cubicles or 4-5 star toilets or even anywhere OUTDOOR in Singapore (hdb/condo/hiking/cycling/cruising/running or even just sit down on the bench 😏) best if you host or bring him as a guest 😏or you bring your fun/sex date for a swim spa and have a drill n drink 🍻 experience haha dick slapped choke him till he gagged n shower together nipple clamp 🗜️ him make him begged haha 😂 (another round of drilling worshipping)

For me public places turn me on....stranger encounters...touching fondling choking worshipping....etc..

For me is apps & public encounters you follow me I train you how to be a good slave/btm/sub 😂

Make me your personal slut btm slave! I want to get fucked by you all day day long all over sg

On 5/21/2023 at 1:54 PM, Clive said:

I prefer the saunas, because it is

• What-you-see-is-what-you-get
  • There are shower facilities to get clean easily, and people would have just showered before the action

What I find difficult in the sauna is there is some difficulty in gauging interest in other parties, and there is sometimes too much shyness, or some people just don't get that there is no interest.

The STD / HIV risk depends on practicing safe sex, and how prolific your hook-up and you are, and it really is not about the sauna or apps.

• Saunas do give out condoms to every customer, so that helps as a reminder too.
  • I take HIV PrEP when I intend to do it raw. The risk of other STDs is something that PrEPers accept.

Testing regularly is important, and HIV test is done 3-monthly for those on PrEP. Otherwise, the recommendation is generally to get tested for HIV and STDs at least annually (consider every 3-6 months if higher risk).

Agreed especially on first pointer. And with that Gym, or even Cruising, Sauna will always be better than apps.

Edited by rixon

Amazing isn't it? 

I remember a time when ppl go online for to look for sex. Cause its so taboo. Illegal. And the social stigma tied to it. What if my colleagues see me. What if my friend found out. 

Seems like not long ago. 

Now people so open to go gay sauna for gay sex. Really attitude changed. Not sure is it a good thing or a bad thing. 

But is this really what the gay community wants? The freedom to sleep around? Or the freedom to love? 

Seems like we are just going backwards to exactly what hetero community are so afraid. 

That it is a lifestyle - going gay sauna for sex. Sad but the gay community in singapore kinda has no hope. No hope to live a normal acceptable life. 

On 5/15/2023 at 12:23 PM, Guest Risky businsss said:

Isn’t that always the case. Those hot, fit looking & can get a lot of sex kind are the one who has higher probability of getting STD compare to those not so hot & not fit cos no one wanna have sex with them. Haha

Guest Guest
On 5/22/2023 at 5:32 PM, tyan said:

Those hot, fit looking & can get a lot of sex kind are the one who has higher probability of getting STD. 

This is very true. Because I have few straight friends and colleagues who are really hot and handsome love to sex around with girls. All been treated for STD before. 

On 5/22/2023 at 5:32 PM, tyan said:

Isn’t that always the case. Those hot, fit looking & can get a lot of sex kind are the one who has higher probability of getting STD compare to those not so hot & not fit cos no one wanna have sex with them. Haha

My tot is different. Those super hot type usually end up empty handed bcos they too choosy while those not so hot one very chin chai so more STD. 

On 5/25/2023 at 12:27 AM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

My tot is different. Those super hot type usually end up empty handed bcos they too choosy while those not so hot one very chin chai so more STD. 

There are 2 types of hot one: super choosy & get anyone they want. 

One day the super choosy one finally settle on an ideal hot one. But that one is the type who can get anyone he want. End up the choosy one kena STD on 1st attempt !! 

53 minutes ago, tyan said:

There are 2 types of hot one: super choosy & get anyone they want. 

One day the super choosy one finally settle on an ideal hot one. But that one is the type who can get anyone he want. End up the choosy one kena STD on 1st attempt !! 

There are much more than two types of hot. Besides the super choosy hot, and the sleeps with anybody hot, there is the outside dont look very hot, but inside hot like mad kind of star.

Though I'm not hot, I'm choosy, and I really like the super hot of the 3rd kind. They make me get very hot too, when I make them go supernova.

Edited by PlayersGroup

On 5/22/2023 at 8:30 AM, Guest Lol said:

But is this really what the gay community wants? The freedom to sleep around? Or the freedom to love? Seems like we are just going backwards to exactly what hetero community are so afraid. 

That it is a lifestyle - going gay sauna for sex. Sad but the gay community in singapore kinda has no hope. No hope to live a normal acceptable life. 

Nope. What is different now, is that gay people can have sex, without stigma or fear of being arrested,  just like how hetero people have sex all along, since time immemorial. That sex, is a normal, acceptable part of life. People are more open and comfortable about it without a moralistic guilt, that has changed. The basic human situation and sex drive has not changed.

How people want to have sex, where they go to have sex, that is an individual's choice. Both hetero and gay people have different avenues. It has just become more equal now. This is hope. I prefer this hope than the hope of looking in the past, thinking it was better, it wasn't. It was quite bad. Looking to the future is better, we don't have to follow what everyone else does, we can do what is best for ourselves.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.