Male HQ

Is Galaxy Z fold 4 worth it and safe to carry around?

Guest safe

Guest safe

Is it safe to carry around? Would it be a target for robbery? Would it be too expensive and not worth it? Maybe there is a better alternative for this phone?

3 hours ago, Guest safe said:

Is it safe to carry around? Would it be a target for robbery? Would it be too expensive and not worth it? Maybe there is a better alternative for this phone?

Hi, I have seen quite a number of people using Z fold 4 on public transport. I don't think it should be an any issue, though I think common sense when you're in public area will help a lot as well. This is my observation in Singapore, so I can't say for other areas.

Z Fold 5 would be coming in a few month's time, so maybe you want to wait for that instead.

Google has also just announced their folding phone, Pixel Fold and Oppo has the Find N2 as well, you may want to take a look at them before deciding.

Guest Gift
18 hours ago, JK2E4 said:

Hi, I have seen quite a number of people using Z fold 4 on public transport. I don't think it should be an any issue, though I think common sense when you're in public area will help a lot as well. This is my observation in Singapore, so I can't say for other areas.

Z Fold 5 would be coming in a few month's time, so maybe you want to wait for that instead.

Google has also just announced their folding phone, Pixel Fold and Oppo has the Find N2 as well, you may want to take a look at them before deciding.

So many choices. At first choosing between fold 4 and oppo Find N2. After reading many reviews on online forum, they said fold technology may not be as practical as they expected. 

I may want to consider the normal big phone like s23 ultra. Or maybe the ipad 10th gen. Just for my father to watch youtube and tiktok. Currently my father is using poco phone. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With the Launch of Fold 5 yesterday and the timely demise of my Fold 2 (which I love and yet hate)... I have decided to give up on foldable phones as they require so much TCL compared to conventional brick style phone. 

Hope this advise helps somehow~

7 hours ago, NE-STR said:

With the Launch of Fold 5 yesterday and the timely demise of my Fold 2 (which I love and yet hate)... I have decided to give up on foldable phones as they require so much TCL compared to conventional brick style phone. 

Hope this advise helps somehow~

Thanks but what's TCL 

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2023 at 10:42 PM, kidster said:

Am thinking of buying Galaxy Fold 5. After 4 iterations, it should have less issues right compared to Google Pixel Fold

Who has been using fold? Is it worth the money?

Not worth if you have to fork out $2000+ but certainly a good deal if you can have it for $700 or so on 24months contract @$50+ with corporate plans. Nice phone to enjoy YouTube/eRead while on long bus trips. But if you rarely open up to use the big screen then no point, might as well get a regular candy bar type bcos it is quite thick to keep in the pocket.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.