Male HQ

Alternative protein etc

begleitung

Fitness like me or guys who actively gym run swim spartan etc...have a very good cum for you to swallow why? Coz our protein have nitric oxide supergreen men multivitamin and yummy carbs...instead of shooting it out!, Come and deepthroat till shoot out to your throat! And swallow it. You will feel so healthy and more cums for you to shoot out so far! Haha 😂 

Alternatively, you can try supergreen. For me I love to eat and experiment different kinds of carbs etc....see if it helps with my fitness sex and overall health.  

On 5/20/2023 at 12:43 AM, begleitung said:

so it is all greenwashing

Not exactly, I believe some of these alternatives do generally cover the more important nutrients we need, but I’m not sure if it replicates some of the other smaller traces of minerals/ vitamins along with it.

It should be ok to replace part of your diet with it and even replacing partly should help substantially in whichever green causes it serve but at this point I might not take it that it should be a complete alternative to natural sources.

On 5/20/2023 at 10:15 AM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Fitness like me or guys who actively gym run swim spartan etc...have a very good cum for you to swallow why? Coz our protein have nitric oxide supergreen men multivitamin and yummy carbs...instead of shooting it out!, Come and deepthroat till shoot out to your throat! And swallow it. You will feel so healthy and more cums for you to shoot out so far! Haha 😂 

Alternatively, you can try supergreen. For me I love to eat and experiment different kinds of carbs etc....see if it helps with my fitness sex and overall health.  

I like to swallow your cum