Male HQ

foreign languages

begleitung

All languages are unique in its own way...I learnt from my fun/sex hookup or dates....

I think all languages are sexy but I really love France omg I am so turn on..on the spot...want to jump or bring you to the nearest hotel and do it against the wall. The passion of the sound in the words OMG! 😱 

• 4 weeks later...

I studied Mandarin for six month with the idea of visiting China,  since I like Asian guys and many are in China.  But from the many Chinese tourists I met in other places, I realize that not all Chinese are beautiful, ha ha,  and the effort of becoming proficient in Mandarin I could better apply in something else.  

On 6/16/2023 at 7:54 PM, begleitung said:

i

anyway, spanish sounds really cool and is very useful

Yes, Spanish has a clear sound and it is quite easy to learn because it is very regular, and uses the same Western alphabet like English. It is also one of the most spoken languages,  therefore very useful.  Once one speaks Spanish,  it is not too difficult to learn other languages like French, Italian, Portuguese, which are also Latin, romance languages.  

• 2 months later...