Male HQ

Gym prepaid packages

radiusulnar

On 5/25/2023 at 10:50 PM, radiusulnar said:

Wow didn't know Amex has this benefit. Is it available for normal credit card? Someone just told me to use the Active SG instead of I want no frills.

Unfortunately no, this is quite unique for AMEX only. They have one of the best protection of its users. You can check our Muay Champ gym - only $100 per month. Let me know if you want a referral. 

Guest guest
On 5/24/2023 at 6:00 PM, radiusulnar said:

Read about those gym closures and people lose their package. Was considering to join a commercial gym to be able to use machines. Safer to pay monthly? Per entry not cost effective. 

i thought u r with safra e1 gym as u reply in that topic, but maybe i was wrong of course.

if u r not with safra e1 gym, y not join this 1 instead? as u only say want to use machines, then this gym is enough (assuming u really no need classes). because safra gym u can pay quarterly (S$162 with gst) if u not getting any of their promotion. so if safra closes, which is rather unlikely, that mere S$162 is not as painful as commercial gyms (usually thousands of $)... just saying for suggestion

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.