Male HQ

Shirtless Driving In Singapore

Guest Jianloo

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Jianloo said:

Is it allowed? I saw one hunk last night driving his BMW and he was topless

In the first place why it is not allowed?

Guest Haha
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In the first place why it is not allowed?

The same logic that you are not allowed to be naked even in your own HDB if your neighbour can see you... Its your fault. Not the neighbour fault. 

Then nothing wrong going topless in bus or mrt or topless on motorbike. Or topless walking down the street or topless waiting at the traffic light or topless everywhere. 

You think you drive car you own the privacy of the space ah. Fucking entitlement 

topless walking down street or waiting at traffic light = there are joggers doing this

topless bus, mrt = they have right to reject you because you accept their terms and conditions when riding bus or mrt.

topless everywhere = in park, beach there are people doing this. shopping mall office buildings, they have right to reject you

Guest Lame sia
1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

topless walking down street or waiting at traffic light = there are joggers doing this

topless bus, mrt = they have right to reject you because you accept their terms and conditions when riding bus or mrt.

topless everywhere = in park, beach there are people doing this. shopping mall office buildings, they have right to reject you

Then I dare you go topless and do your daily activity. Why stop at only driving. Go topless a day. Tik tok challenge. Let's make it viral. Lame 

13 hours ago, Guest Lame sia said:

Then I dare you go topless and do your daily activity. Why stop at only driving. Go topless a day. Tik tok challenge. Let's make it viral. Lame 

Huh? Radiusulnar explained how it could be valid to be shirtless (not topless) in different situations. Why suddenly a guest issue a dare? Your response is even lamer

Guest Disgusting

It's so disgusting to see old ah pek shirtless running in the street and at the traffic light. Only acceptable place for that is the beach. 

Shameless. Who wants to see your neh neh bouncing around while you run towards me. Yuck 

1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

What is your view of a young shirtless running? Equally disgusting? Or do you mean fit and non fit? So old fit is ok but young non fit is not ok?

Equally disgusting. 

Same as girls who wear short skirts until can see the chee bye, assaulting my eyes. Where am I supposed to look. 

Why do you need to run topless? No money to buy a running singlet? Then why don't go running barefoot or run bottomless. 

All this topless ppl are exhibitionist and sometimes I wish a bird will fly down and peck their nipple and tits and bite it off. Muahahahaha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 5/31/2023 at 10:45 AM, Guest Lol said:

Equally disgusting. 

Same as girls who wear short skirts until can see the chee bye, assaulting my eyes. Where am I supposed to look. 

Why do you need to run topless? No money to buy a running singlet? Then why don't go running barefoot or run bottomless. 

All this topless ppl are exhibitionist and sometimes I wish a bird will fly down and peck their nipple and tits and bite it off. Muahahahaha

You are not wrong to say that those people who run topless are exhibitionist. Esp those who have nice bod to flaunt. Even you can see many people show their topless bod in their social media for whole world to see.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.