Male HQ

Drop a song that describes your current mood 🎶

Guest Steve

9 hours ago, Guest Sigh said:

Sane for me.

Just ended my work and reached home.

cook instant noodles to eat plus one egg. Life really super depressing. Work like a dog everyday just to make ends meet.

eat my noodles then start to think actually still got food to eat, then started to cry a bit alone in the living room while my family sleeping :frown: Hais

1 hour ago, Guest Snow said:

Sane for me.

Just ended my work and reached home.

cook instant noodles to eat plus one egg. Life really super depressing. Work like a dog everyday just to make ends meet.

eat my noodles then start to think actually still got food to eat, then started to cry a bit alone in the living room while my family sleeping :frown: Hais

Just ended eating lunch,  that I had to prepare alone in this empty house.  Am I a solitary worthless old man who is trying to find acceptance somehow?  Some could see me this way, except that I don' see it this way, and therefore this is not what I am.   While eating lunch I listened to the following song:

Elevated by good music, my current mood is one of peace, spirituality and satisfaction after eating my lunch.  Our mind is an extraordinary creation that we can control to make us what we want to be,  regardless of the reality of the physical world.  And this is what we really are!  

You work like a dog all day long,  and back home you have to cook instant noodles and one egg!  And your family is... sleeping.   

Does your work help your family?  If so,  you should feel fortunate that life has put you in this noble position of caring for your family.  You need to feel proud, productive at the highest standards for a man.  Far superior than a older man who does not work and only cares for himself, me.

Meditate and use your extraordinary mind to move aside any depressions and see yourself as the noble responsible man you really are.  Empowered by your realization of your worth,  you will find ways to eat something better for dinner than instant noodles, and with renewed energy find ways to improve your economic situation.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.