Male HQ

Dramas that people play

Startup

What prompted this thread was someone seeking married guys cos he was sick of the gay dramas.

I told him to wake up his idea cos as long as we are humans there will always be dramas. What's so special about married guys that they are free from dramas? The only difference is that they have changed to a different script.

Perhaps you can educate this bro on the dramas married guys play on others.

Please don't take this as married men bashing. We should also list the dramas by singles, women and other kinds. Let's do it in a light hearted fashion.

Always good to be grounded and know what you want in life. Different people approach life differently and some are more into dramas. Just take life with a pinch of salt and move on if it does not click with your sense of living. 

Interestingly, this topic reminds me of the book 'The Celestine Prophecy' written by James Redfield.  Must say the book is very well written and insightful. 

He used the term 'control drama' to elaborate on how humans unconsciously seek to control each other by playing out different behaviours (dramas).  According to him, humans respond themselves with these conducts :

01.  The Poor Me;
02.  The Aloof;
03.  The Interrogator and
04.  The Intimidator.

[Google for more info on the four dramas]

Basically, in all our daily interactions, either we become dominantly big in one control drama or we play out abit of each.  We, including myself, are guilty of such.

I guess the only way to be less 'drama' is to become aware of our thought processes and how we act and react to them.  The saying 'Be good, do good and feel good' would be a good reminder to live by.  It will do humanity good should we learn to be human first without the need to control each other.

Thanks for posting this topic, @Startup.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

12 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

I expect drama to die out when one gets older.  I normally see drama being played out by younger age group of people.   Similarly, the topic of coversations also shifted accordingly. 

Yes it will

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2023 at 4:11 AM, Sweetie Pie said:

I expect drama to die out when one gets older.  I normally see drama being played out by younger age group of people.   Similarly, the topic of coversations also shifted accordingly. 

I also expect drama to die out completely in me when I am old.  Less drama, more peace and happiness.  :) 

6 hours ago, Guest New Guest said:

How young are you now? Tell us about your common drama.

Welcome New Guest.    I am now 80 years middle-aged.   I expect that by the time I reach 90 I will be old.   I still tune some into the World Drama, speculating what it is and what it could / should become.  But slowly I am coming to terms with this Drama,  and by the time I am old I will end giving it any importance.  Drama never ends, but its importance is under my control.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.