Male HQ

Do you believe in astral world?

Guest Hunie

Guest Hunie

I googled 'How to direct a conscious meditation into an astral projection with little results.  Maybe I should  meditate another 10 years or so and it will naturally happen when it happens if it ever happens?? One time while deep in meditation, (late at night to help the AP vibrations chances) I had a face jump right in front of my face, clear as day and very abruptly. It shook me right out of the meditation!  My best guess is was contact from the Astral plane??

Guest Astral

I know it’s gonna sound crazy but I astral projected on my 3rd try, with the help of 777hz sounds on YouTube to raise your vibrational frequency: basically just don’t move when you’re falling asleep (you should be extremely physically tired for this to work) because your body will send weird signals like trying to make you move your feet or hands to check if you’re sleeping, but what you want to do is actually just ignore those signals to trick your body into thinking it’s asleep, but your mind knows better.

on my first AP it was the only time I have ever felt like I vibrated, I’m not sure about the astral plane as a separate existing dimension we can tap into but without going into details the experience I had was far more real feeling than lucid dreams, which I’ve had multiple time before.

Guest Guest

Ah yes, the Astral, one of the boundary planes that lie between many of the other realms. It is an amorphous realm where the will and the imagination have influence over the surrounding space, where one can will oneself to float and move. Some creatures like the githyanki have been there for a long time have learned to actually shape the amorphous matter and energy into structures and objects. They therefore tend to be very psychic-oriented

It is the realm of thought and dream, where visitors travel as disembodied souls to reach the planes of the divine and demonic. It is a great, silvery sea, the same above and below, with swirling wisps of white and grey streaking among motes of light resembling distant stars. Erratic whirlpools of colour flicker in midair like spinning coins. Occasional bits of solid matter can be found here, but most of the Astral Plane is an endless, open domain.

Guest Guest

Dreams actually project you to the Ethereal Plane which is an alternate dimension that exists alongside the material world. It is a realm of swirling mists, semi-transparent landscapes, and ethereal creatures. The Ethereal Plane is closely connected to the material plane but exists in a state between the physical and the purely spiritual.

The Ethereal Plane serves as a conduit between different planes of existence, allowing individuals and creatures to traverse from one plane to another. It is often accessed through the use of spells or magical effects, such as the spell "Etherealness," which allows the caster to step into the Ethereal Plane temporarily.

One notable characteristic of the Ethereal Plane is its connection to dreams and the subconscious.

Dreams can be seen as a manifestation of the ethereal realm bleeding into the minds of mortals. When individuals sleep, their minds can wander into the Ethereal Plane, allowing them to experience strange and surreal visions.

Be aware that, powerful entities known as night hags or ethereal filchers are known to dwell in the Ethereal Plane and have the ability to invade our dreams. These beings can manipulate dreams, feed off the emotions and energy of dreamers, or even inflict harm upon them.

Additionally, the Ethereal Plane can be used as a means of communication and divination. Powerful spellcasters or entities with the ability to traverse the Ethereal Plane can project their presence into the dreams of others or glean information from the ethereal echoes left behind by past events.

Guest Ain't You?
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No.

No?  You are one of those creatures from the astral world and so out of touch with the current world affairs

2 hours ago, Guest Ain't You? said:

No?  You are one of those creatures from the astral world and so out of touch with the current world affairs

A creature from the astral world?   I have not the slightest fact of where we creatures come from.  NONE.  But the "astral world" seems to me like a pure invention, a fairy tale.  Like the Greek's "Gods of Olympus".  I apologize if you believe in the gods of Olympus!

This is what happens when one is an AGNOSTIC.   Zero facts ->  zero beliefs.  But one cannot rule out the astral world.  Zero facts against -> zero beliefs against.  NO beliefs, neither for nor against.  But an open mind to anything that has facts. :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.