Male HQ

Swedish Aromatic Oil Massage Service (Outcall only)

Swedish Aromatic Oil Massage is a deliberately slow massage with light pressure applied and a generous use of oil; as the hands glide slowly over the body you immediately feel relaxed and unhurried.  There are several erogenous spots on your body when it is touched it awakens,  As the massage progresses each of these spots are gently stroked and touched; this is why the massage is called Swedish Aromatic Oil Massage. In a one hour session if focused on relaxation, re-energization and a rebalance of your senses.

Anyday and anytime is always a good time to enjoy a massage.  leave behind the stress of urban life. A gentle loving touch of warm hand will knead away the tiredness in your muscles; gently caress you and make you feel loved and respected. At only $50 for a one hour session, it is a wise investment for your well being.  I do not treat any sports injury; this massage is strictly focused on relaxation and re-energizing.
Appointment Availability : 11am to 7pm daily. (Sat and Sun only)
I am a Chinese masseur with WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2019
Only Out call service .

My contact : 
Telegram : @Ryga2023
Wechat : gr98889888
Line : Gs2023