Male HQ

haveyou ever made any lasting

begleitung

• 3 months later...

I have met up with some people from, but most of these did not last.  

One was a handsome, foreign born Chinese in his late 20's, and he wanted company to go with him for a massage - of the naughty kind. 

We went, and that was it. 

He told me he was leaving the country soon, and there was no contact after that.  I accepted that encounter for what it was, I did not expect a relationship, and just enjoyed our company together.

I thought so I did I guess "some r just 2 face" so glad it didn't last...people come n go...only "those" who value your kinship or friendship care enough to be there for u thru anything that is bromance for life or bro 4 life 😂 

Nevertheless, don't share anything or everything when u get to know a person dont be too excited yet..this person can be toxic backstabber or even red flag 😂 so pls be careful not to expose yourself too much 😂

12 minutes ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

I thought so I did I guess "some r just 2 face" so glad it didn't last...people come n go...only "those" who value your kinship or friendship care enough to be there for u thru anything that is bromance for life or bro 4 life 😂 

Nevertheless, don't share anything or everything when u get to know a person dont be too excited yet..this person can be toxic backstabber or even red flag 😂 so pls be careful not to expose yourself too much 😂

Understand the importance of caution, but it's also essential not to be overly guarded. Healthy relationships require a degree of vulnerability and trust. Finding a balance between openness and caution can lead to more fulfilling connections. 😊