Male HQ

Woodlands Waterfront (Walk)

SAKnight93

Hey Everyone. I will be walking to lose my obesity aside from my diets and all. I plan to walk around woodlands waterfront. So if anyone wants to walk but need a buddy, do let me know. I usually go around 630am, preferably before the sun comes out, since I am a morning person and the heat gets more intense later part of the day. Timing is negotiable so do let me know. Have a great day. 😄!

I don't walk but run or exhibit or play haha 😂 I hope you find those who interested to walk or hike. Actually you can plan a route since woodlands now have TEL line. Even easier 😏 

Example start from marsiling park to woodlands waterfront (back) 

Enjoy! 

Outdoor just make me so hard horny n hungry! 😂 It just turn me on! 

2 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

I don't walk but run or exhibit or play haha 😂 I hope you find those who interested to walk or hike. Actually you can plan a route since woodlands now have TEL line. Even easier 😏 

Example start from marsiling park to woodlands waterfront (back) 

Enjoy! 

Outdoor just make me so hard horny n hungry! 😂 It just turn me on! 

Hey @MasterFitMalaySG4U. Thanks for the suggestion. I am not up for a jog or run yet. After I feel improvements physically might hike at bukit timah hill. 

Waterfront is not my only route. I start from my house, walk to waterfront which is about 40 minutes away, walk in waterfront, then leave to go causeway point and then back to my place. 15,000 steps under 3 hours. I usually spend some more time in waterfront because it is quieter at that time, has a nice view and get good wind from the waterfront. 

Wah nice! But pls don't forget to do warming up like army style and cool down. Stretching is important. And if u got muscle fatigue or sprains or strains spray it with salonpas jet spray (cooling cold effect) which u can buy at any 7eleven. I always bring this to my marathon events. My post remedy before go clubhouse spa swim sauna steam 😏  

@MasterFitMalaySG4U

I usually just stretch my legs and arms before the walk. Never used salonpas before but I will consider it.

Never been to spa nor sauna before. Probably be too lost and crowded for my introvertedness. 😅!

Next month I am considering adding swimming to my regime. Woodlands swimming complex is near me. Might consider getting a swimming instructor to make sure my form is right. If not, I might just end up swimming wrongly. Haven't swam in decades.

Good Morning Everyone. 4th Day of 15,000 steps completed.  I tried different routes and realised that I can just do my walk at woodlands waterfront itself instead of going out. So I will walk from my place to waterfront and then walk for about 1.5 hours and walk back home. So if anyone interested to walk there and need a buddy, hit me up. Have a great weekend. 😄!

• 5 months later...
On 7/29/2023 at 7:55 AM, SAKnight93 said:

Good Morning Everyone. 4th Day of 15,000 steps completed.  I tried different routes and realised that I can just do my walk at woodlands waterfront itself instead of going out. So I will walk from my place to waterfront and then walk for about 1.5 hours and walk back home. So if anyone interested to walk there and need a buddy, hit me up. Have a great weekend. 😄!

hi

On 7/28/2023 at 6:52 AM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Wah nice! But pls don't forget to do warming up like army style and cool down. Stretching is important. And if u got muscle fatigue or sprains or strains spray it with salonpas jet spray (cooling cold effect) which u can buy at any 7eleven. I always bring this to my marathon events. My post remedy before go clubhouse spa swim sauna steam 😏  

help me warm up?

• 1 month later...

Had to take a break from walking due to having to adjust to my new job. Going to slowly get back into my fitness regime. Going to readjust my timings to nights. If anyone interested to exercise or walk at woodlands waterfront but need a buddy, do let me know.  :)!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.