Male HQ

Have you dated Ur Ex back once broken up ?

JyT

Hi all can u share with your experienced on weather if u had no contact with ur exes before like 6 months rules or 12 months rules and Christmas wht do that means it's that means I still got chance to date with them the day we both broke up. Will you still date them if they dump u or dumper if they get back to u unless there apologies or date proper way ?Pls enlighten me thank you..

Edited by JyT

Toxic people will go back to their exes...why? Coz it is already unhealthy at the first place....or lingering feelings that is why u must have closure when you break up or off. Some feel lonely or miss being a part of your ex group 🤣 that is so damn sad! 😂 

My advice to you Never Ever EVER go back! Very Unhealthy!!! Period! Pls keep telling yourself it will last just for a while!!! So don't bother or even need to think! Just DONT go back! Move forward meet play touch etc ..with new people with your type of flow energy aura passion horny etc ...

Like I say before when comes to summer those toxic or idiot situationship will find ways to contact u drama emo etc....it is just the lust come n go bye2....so pls just don't! Say NO to toxicity 😂 u deserved to be the better version of u! 

Just be open, fren date at start. if both feel are good to together again, then why not. Is a choice of right time right person, wrong time right person, right person wrong time. However tbh, if he come back due to loneliness then should not get back together i think. so leave it open and monitor base on your feeling. 

Again there was not good or bad and is going to double happiness or hurting again, two side sword.

Dont do anything can cause regret in future, we shall grab it when there is a chance, leave it when it times.

if u gave up first shall not going back bro. Dont hurt ppl second times, unless u confirm u wont break up with the guy again for this life.

Loneliness is not everything, if you love the person, u shall care about him as well be mature and move on.

21 hours ago, nick0503 said:

Just be open, fren date at start. if both feel are good to together again, then why not. Is a choice of right time right person, wrong time right person, right person wrong time. However tbh, if he come back due to loneliness then should not get back together i think. so leave it open and monitor base on your feeling. 

Again there was not good or bad and is going to double happiness or hurting again, two side sword.

Dont do anything can cause regret in future, we shall grab it when there is a chance, leave it when it times.

Like wise I said he the one that rejected me on WhatsApp so... Yeah 

21 hours ago, JyT said:

My is not loneliness not I have my own reason tht why I gave up everything first then see hw it's goes 

56 minutes ago, JyT said:

Like wise I said he the one that rejected me on WhatsApp so... Yeah 

Did you decide to end it first? 
Did he reject you on WhatsApp when you tried to reconnect? 

If you decided to end it, and if he rejected your advances when you tried to re-kindle, I think this very much says it is the end.

If you decide to continue trying, you are probably behaving like a stalker. 

If it had ended, let it go.  It takes two to have a relationship.  If the other party is not interested anymore, respect his stance.

On 8/4/2023 at 12:12 AM, doncoin said:

I believe for some people, yes round 2 may be a better experience than round 1. We all grow at different paces in life, and perhaps the first time, both parties were not in sync. Sometimes it takes maturity and experience to bring people together. As a couples' counsellor once said to my ex and I, you either grow together or you grow apart. We grew apart. 

It's not even about apologizing for the past actions and mistakes made. It's about will the same problems resurface? What's fixable in the relationship for both parties to have round 2, and what are the problems that are not fixable? In order to have a successful round 2, you need to have the past problems resolved, if not you are bringing baggage from the past into the present.   

I like your perspective on this issue.  In my case, round 2 was no better than round 1, and I had to accept we had drifted apart. 

And yes, the old issues had never been resolved, so nothing was fixed.  For me, because of this, round 2 was just a waste of time. 

The romantic idea that things would be better because we had "learned from breaking up" was what it was - a romantic idea. 

I feel everything hinges on analysing why the breakup happened in the first place.