Male HQ

Birthday Sex

Hole4use

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

Never had that happened to me ..

First at that timing i super young and my body skin and butt look attractive so easily to get if i want.

But now old already. Even i want.

It is hard to find. If i do find a group. I only do if they given me blood test result first. Very risky in gangbang situation. Even they promise to use condom. You never know they remove it and bareback you or not when you at the situation of having a dick in your mouth and a dick in your ass at the same time.

Quite wild at that age. Luckily do not get aids or hiv pos.

Now 😱  scare.

Edited by Andrew240577

1 hour ago, Andrew240577 said:

First at that timing i super young and my body skin and butt look attractive so easily to get if i want.

But now old already. Even i want.

It is hard to find. If i do find a group. I only do if they given me blood test result first. Very risky in gangbang situation. Even they promise to use condom. You never know they remove it and bareback you or not when you at the situation of having a dick in your mouth and a dick in your ass at the same time.

Quite wild at that age. Luckily do not get aids or hiv pos.

Now 😱  scare.

Well...u are good to hv the experience...I never had the chance of even done birthday sex before...