Male HQ

Any One At Amk Pool This Evening?

Guest Centrino

Guest Centrino

Quite a number of delicious looking guys this evening between 5 and 7. One of them was chn guy who looked like he is in his early 30s, about 1.8... nice slightly stocky frame with also a nice chest (not too defined) doing laps... was dressed in t-shirt and light berms with a large pouch slung around his waist when I saw him leaving the bathroom later... If I wasn't in a rush, I would have stalked him...hahaha.

Guest ching-a-ling
Quite a number of delicious looking guys this evening between 5 and 7. One of them was chn guy who looked like he is in his early 30s, about 1.8... nice slightly stocky frame with also a nice chest (not too defined) doing laps... was dressed in t-shirt and light berms with a large pouch slung around his waist when I saw him leaving the bathroom later... If I wasn't in a rush, I would have stalked him...hahaha.

Centrino, I stay just beside the pool. Can we meet during the CNY PH? Btw, is the pool toilets watched very closely? Since the pool is so dead...

• 3 weeks later...