Male HQ

Flashing tales

dtan83

I’ve always liked to flash people. Lately, I’ve had the opportunity to do so up close when one of the pipes from my upstairs neighbour was leaking into my bathroom. When the repair man came over, I was dressed in nothing more than a pair of super worn out loose knitted boxers. The waistband elasticity is practically non existent at this point, so the boxer shorts will always slowly slip down. He arrived at my door and I greeted him, acting like I was caught off guard. I let him in and sure enough, I constantly have to pull up my boxers as they were always sliding down. He proceeded to the bathroom and inspect. We had some small talk while he was inspecting and fixing it, I noticed he kept looking at my boxer area. I tried to indulge him every now and then by removing items from my bathroom (just in case, as I don’t want dirty pipe water all over some of my bathroom accessories). I would bring in a bucket and put the items there so I had to move the big bucket using 2 hands, this preventing me from pulling up my boxers, giving him a better view of my ass 🤭 what really sealed the deal for me is when he was done, we ended up chatting for a bit face to face, with my tugging my boxers up every now n then. He seem to enjoy the view. Eventually he left, but not before I got his number so I can get him to return to do some other fixes around the house. Looking forward to the next encounter.