Male HQ

Stripper Blackjack (3some)

ijustphone

My own stats: 26, 165cm, 56kg Chinese 

Fun partners stats: same around my age till 40yo, preferably those with a place to hostLooking at threesome for a start.

Fantasized Fun: Stripper blackjack; loser will strip his clothing (1 piece a time). In the midst of the game; they can touch one another as desired (to stimulate each other). The game will stop once 2 out of the 3 bros are completely stripped naked. The ultimate winner will be the receiver and the other 2 will be the giver. 

For a start, I’m looking at cuddle and heavy petting. The givers will pet/ kiss (non-obligatory) the receiver, rub his dick, play and lick nipples etc. Then, each bro take turn to be the receiver till everyone feel shiok and cummed.

Pls be respectful to each other’s limits and. boundaries. As of this session, can explore anything but no anal/raw for now.

those keen pls DM me your Tele handler and we can discuss there. Thank you! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I played this game with 2 guys before .. WeChat has this dice so we created a group ... everyone throws a dice .. loser (smallest no) gets to drink alcohol or strip 1 piece or if cannot handle alcohol any more and got no more clothes, gets tied up and blindfolded (2 losses on raincheck). Got gang raped that day

On 3/19/2024 at 2:55 PM, sgwildfire18 said:

I played this game with 2 guys before .. WeChat has this dice so we created a group ... everyone throws a dice .. loser (smallest no) gets to drink alcohol or strip 1 piece or if cannot handle alcohol any more and got no more clothes, gets tied up and blindfolded (2 losses on raincheck). Got gang raped that day

Wow that's sound fun. If doing it again please invite. I wanna play too.

• 2 weeks later...