Male HQ

Workout Routine and Fitness Goals

Boredandfit97

I'm curious as to what everyone workout routines and fitness goals are. Here's my workout routine and my fitness goal is to try and pack on a bit more muscle mass

Monday (Upper Body)

5 minute brisk walk

3 Sets of Upper Body Exercises (Back, Pecs & Shoulders). 1st set is 12 reps, 2nd set is 10 reps and 3rd set is 8 reps.

20 minute cooldown and stretching

Tuesday (Lower Body)

5 minute brisk walk

3 Sets of Upper Body Exercises (Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes and Calves). 1st set is 12 reps, 2nd set is 10 reps and 3rd set is 8 reps.

700m Breaststroke Swim

Wednesday (Bodyweight Exercises)

5 minute brisk walk

4 Sets of Bodyweight Exercises (Chinups, Dips, Lunges, Pushups) of 10 reps each.

400m Freestyle Swim

Thursday (Lower Body)

5 minute brisk walk

3 Sets of Upper Body Exercises (Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes and Calves). 1st set is 12 reps, 2nd set is 10 reps and 3rd set is 8 reps.

700m Breaststroke Swim

Friday (Upper Body)

5 minute brisk walk

3 Sets of Upper Body Exercises (Back, Pecs & Shoulders). 1st set is 12 reps, 2nd set is 10 reps and 3rd set is 8 reps.

My diet is mostly brown rice, veggies and meat, but with protein powder. Hope that we can use this topic to share fitness tips with one another. 

My current routine is a bit off as I was first training for spartan and now hyrox, so more circuit training and cardio. But once I get back to my routine workouts, it's a 5-day P/P/L/U/L split which enables me to hit key muscles at least twice a week. 

Diet is boring since I like consistency. Breakfast is eggs, protein shake. Lunch is salad bowl + protein with a little treat every now and then. Snack is protein bar. Dinner is usually chicken, and rice/pasta etc. 

Diet is much harder to maintain, working out is easy in comparison. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.