Male HQ

Survivor reality TV show

cycle25

Oh nice. I've always been on and off on the show kind of. The "new era" seasons were a bit hit or miss for me. Enjoyed 42 and 44 but 41 and 43 were misses.

So glad that 45 has the intro back too. Those used to amp me up for the episode/season.

On 10/8/2023 at 3:35 PM, egal said:

with the same phil host

Survivor's host is Jeff Probst. 

Phil Keoghan is the host for The Amazing Race.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 4 months later...
38 minutes ago, avgmjadick said:

Any particular contestant in particular? Jess seems like she is in her own world..

A few! Moriah, Jelinsky, Tevin, Jess, Kenzie, Liz, Soda, Ben. Well kooky as in quirky.

4 minutes ago, cycle25 said:

A few! Moriah, Jelinsky, Tevin, Jess, Kenzie, Liz, Soda, Ben. Well kooky as in quirky.

i'm amazed u can remember their names haha.. i only know Jelinsky, Charlie, Hunter.. the rest by their antics during the show.. camp lady, own a lot business lady, parvati-not-parvati lady, indian turn us citizen guy... so far nobody really stand out for me.. hope their characters will develop over the episodes

4 minutes ago, avgmjadick said:

i'm amazed u can remember their names haha.. i only know Jelinsky, Charlie, Hunter.. the rest by their antics during the show.. camp lady, own a lot business lady, parvati-not-parvati lady, indian turn us citizen guy... so far nobody really stand out for me.. hope their characters will develop over the episodes

Haha, some how able to. The intros that they used to have but got rid of in the new era, except S45, really helped me to recognise players quickly last time. This round the only one I forgot is Randen.

Camp Lady - Soda(sia)

Own a lot of businesses lady - Liz

Parvati-not-Parvati lady - Venus

Indian turned US citizen guy - Bhanu

😅

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately this cast is mehh... I don't find anyone likeable or that I can root for. Considering watching Australian Survivor instead of S46.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.