Male HQ

what is your weight

egal

On 10/17/2023 at 7:21 PM, kidster said:

I was looking at profiles on Grindr. I notice those with BMI around 21.5 has the best body proportions.

Did anyone have the same observation?

I feel it sort of break down for very tall or short guys. But I guess it really depends on what kind of body types you are attracted to.

I'm 182 cm at 82ish kg and still feel I could add a couple more kg with training and exercise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was skinny fat at 71 kg, diet down to 59, now bulked+cut twice and now at almost 73. Maybe add 1kg more before my third cut.

A few gym bros commented I looked much lighter actually, could be my frame structure?

To answer OP, yeah, I really wanted to lose it back in 2021. Now, I don't mind a bit of tummy because my upper body is larger in comparison. Happy with it but never content. 😀

Edited by anxiousfriedtofu

My height is 160cm and holding my weight of 58kg for the past 10 years. Its always when my weight hits 59kg i started to get stress out and dieting would become stricter and push back down to 58kg. But my ideal weight need to go down another 2kg from the few machines that i measure from. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.