Male HQ

Ethics Writing.......

kerbee10

:twisted:

I have introduced a friend to browse throught this forum, he came across a topic, a story,after he read he is very angry and make a hell of the noise....

He is angry becoz, the story happen on his close frend, and he question his friend about the issue, which his friend was not aware about anything being spread in the virtual world.

He has been to other forum too, and relate to me about ethics writing....I too personally felt that...this forum in order to upkeep to some standard, we should practise ethics in it, but that greatly need alot of people here.

He told me he went to some websites and there are some people who wrote very lengthy stories, he told me its too discriptive and does the writer seek the illustrated actor their consent before he relate the stories, or could it be of his own fantasy? He too discovered, the writer eventually use the word "I" instead of "a friend" or A or B...meaning to say...its relating something about himself in the picture of this stories....

2nd pt......which I too agreed....he mentioned...if the stories is the writer have fun with the target in the stories, what if the target eventually had a partner, and too is browsing the forum, how would the target and his partner feel? Sensitive or unnecessary conflicts may fired up due to the stories.....

My friend was once a writer himself, and he found that the paragraphy and stories structure seem too be too organised...meaning there is much edition and review on each part.....and he guessed that its not a stories of the writer, more like a spoke person of other people...

Well....I hope when we narrate some encounters or some stories, we should give a thought to the parties involved, they have the right of their privacy, its like buying pirated CD....sometimes we need to have censoredship too...

cheers....

Guest Guest

i think you and your friend are too sensitive.

First of all, we all know that most of the stories here is a made-up one. Even it is a real one, we don't put the person's name there. It is a common practice.

So now.... What is your problem ??? :swear:

Story拷贝之 嘩啦啦啦乎

所謂PLU者 是否如此也

Story审查之 通不通過乎

Story通過者 翻版盗印也

大家都知之 大家都在乎

此人何其者?? 大家去猜也!!

Warmth Regards,

Hary (.....坚持揚棄對風花雪月無關痛癢的故事)

Guest bearbear
i think you and your friend are too sensitive.

First of all, we all know that most of the stories here is a made-up one. Even it is a real one, we don't put the person's name there. It is a common practice.

So now.... What is your problem ??? :swear:

i agree.

if your friend's is sooooooooo faithful than why was he even logged on to a forum like this???If his lover is a slut than thats something that have to fix.Dun like the message dun shoot the messager,right.

but..........on saying that i do agree that writing bout going to so n so for a massage and he fxxk / suck / fist him for free is crossing the line but like most of us whom write here we dun state full names / address / contacts and so on. also we never state whats non fiction n fiction. theres a great writer here that everyone knows writes fictional stories.

The thing, i cant reaay say much too as you did not tell the whold story,close fren i assumed=lover but i may be wrong. look long story cut short when writing one has to delete some things, leave some things in and hint at some things,like when i write and if i want to say i had sex with so n so after a massage i would say.after the masssage we.................hehehe you know what happen lah. that could mean we had sex but it also could mean i got dress n went home. if we have to censored everything we write than why write? if someone is scared that he'll be outted or tolded on than simple,dun cheat or do anything that would get u in trouble.u cant have ur cake n eat it honey. but i do agree that we should censored some info when writing n have some ethics but not the way that keebe10 says.

so,what im saying is cyberspace is a free for all,as long as nobody deframes / spread fake rumours bout anyone than its ok.

keebe10 im not bitching you n i think ur a nice guy but what ur saying is a little too much when your not explaining in detail bout why u think this way not just say a friend angry with his close friend n so on.

cheers

KB, it would be good that if you can point out which are the stories that were in question. I know that may show who your fren is, but without that, it will be hard to illustrate your point across.

Personally i would give and take when i read internet posting.

but i do agreed upon the feedback that one shouldnt report too detail on the sexual part with the massuer. as the forum will publicly show the massuer name and contact details, it will lead to other clients demanding the same treatment.

as those who have "known" me, i practise a soft approach. i believed that reader/ writer here are mature lot that will practice self-censorship. i can only say that dont do to others what you dont wish to receive.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

:D

Let me answer you .....

Guest...

The problem is "what is your problem too".........are you dam sure that there is no contact given....( look at the massure thread) and are you dam sure again all the threads here are make up, there is no specification on these........

Bearbear,

Please go back to read my statement again...i mentioned that " I have introduced a friend to browse throught this forum, he came across a topic, a story,after he read he is very angry and make a hell of the noise...." The story seem similar to his frend encounter....thats why he seem to be annoyed...

OralB,

I am not suppose to point out any stories, as I am not going to attack anyone or get Fxxk back by them....To elaborate details that already double standard for me to write "ethical writing"

I am writing this thread just trying to show concern on the forum issues....I am pointing in general, just that I take my friend comments to kick off this thread...

Come on and look back on the threads......I find some of the threads are abit way too much...(thats my own view).....the moderator has recently point out "guest" coming in to make posting about nite cruising eventually its a punk game...

Personally, this is considered ethics.....be it guest or registered, we should upkeep this forum, I am not being sensitive or being prejudgemental....but i totally agreed with " 本故事纯属虚构, 如有雷同, 纯属巧合. "

:thumb:

Guest The Wind

ethics is a loose word when we apply it to internet forum. whilst ethics is, and should be, a conduit of good attitude, character and personality, sadly it is just not applicable to any forum. it is hard to maintain harmony in a forum.

specifically referring to this thread, i believe one has to have an open mind when reading a narrative story. a good story often tells us about ourselves, about our story, about our lives - afterall, our life experiences are often the same but we are a different actor. simply, it's the same script but different songs.

in story telling, unless it is highligted to be a biography, it would be foolish for any reader to think that the writer is writing about someone in particular. even if the writer wishes to name his character A or B or Andy or Babu or 'I' or 'Me-and-You', it is just co-incidental. any reader who thinks A is him, then i think A needs to sit back and reflect about himself. it takes courage for someone to narrate an incident into a story - and a story often is to tell us about something.

however, if a story is a report-writing, it is a totally different issue. in report-writing, an individual has the right to demand for fact.

my take - whatever we read here is to be taken like the wind. it passes us cos we take time to relax and read - and so, just let it. and like the wind, the effect is what we make it to be - it cools us and energised us to our next step in life.

cheers, and have a good weekend. :)

ethics is a loose word when we apply it to internet forum.  whilst ethics is, and should be, a conduit of good attitude, character and personality, sadly it is just not applicable to  any forum.  it is hard to maintain harmony in a forum.

specifically referring to this thread, i believe one has to have an open mind when reading a narrative story.  a good story often tells us about ourselves, about our story, about our lives -  afterall, our life experiences are often the same but we are a different actor.  simply, it's the same script but different songs.

in story telling, unless it is highligted to be a biography, it would be foolish for any reader to think that the writer is writing about someone in particular.  even if the writer wishes to name his character A or B or Andy or Babu or 'I' or 'Me-and-You', it is just co-incidental.  any reader who thinks A is him, then i think A needs to sit back and reflect about himself.  it takes courage for someone to narrate an incident into a story - and a story often is to tell us about something.

however, if a story is a report-writing, it is a totally different issue.  in report-writing, an individual has the right to demand for fact.

my take -  whatever we read here is to be taken like the wind.  it passes us cos we take time to relax and read - and so, just let it.  and like the wind, the effect is what we make it to be - it cools us and energised us to our next step in life.

cheers, and have a good weekend. :)

The Wind, Half agreed to what you said....

I would not think anyone here would write about a biography.....Each life experiences are different, the only thing which is common to all is , we will rest in our own coffin afterwhich we had eat enough rice....

Ethics can apply in anywhere, be it reality or the internet....Hacking someone's database is not ethical, likewise stealing someone's wireless connection to dail up to the net is like buying a piracy software....

Everyone can be an ethical contributor in the forum, just that sometimes individual gets too excited and spelled out the stories too detailed, which leads to cetain unnecessary feedbacks, be it the readers or the player in the stories foretold.

I would say most of us enjoy reading someone's encounter, especially those eroctic ones..indead it gives us much imagination and room for our mind to run wild awhile, if someone is writing about they themselves as the illustrated actor in the stories, it will be more lively, but if a individual heard it from someone and wrote it, I would say there is a need to seek the person who is involved for the permission to write.

Apology if I have offended anyone here, its just my thoughts....as someone mentioned to me before,"its better to be safe, then sorry" who knows, one fine day someone maybe writing about my stories here, and I become famous overnight....

Cheers...

[quote name=" who knows' date=' one fine day someone maybe writing about my stories here, and I become famous overnight....

Cheers...

在虚拟世界裏, 一个故事的真伪,其实并不是很重要.

重点是, 故事的内容是否具有 "基本的合理性"?

如果一个作者的动机只是想成为"公众人物"的焦点, 写太多的風花雪月無病呻吟的題材, 是很可怜的.

或许现在PLU的Stories变得更加花哨 能辨别黑白的人越来越少

切记, 一个作者的故事和形象,要得到读者的认同和尊重, 作者本身得先懂得 "自重"

Stories是一種情感的寫真,不是真理的道破

Warmth Regards,

Hary ( ....或许你将会发现人生还算美丽 只要你抛开一些面子问题 )

Guest Guest

Sometimes we watch a movie, it will state: Based on a true story.

But how true is it based on? I don't think it is 100% true, i am sure they will edit the true story to more dramatic angle, so can u sue the movie producer that he is skewing the story?

KB, i believe u are not the first day in internet world, so stop behave like one. ;)

Guest......

I think you mistaken what I am trying to interpret here.....please read the post again....prehaps I summaries my point...

Ethics writing..does not mean I am pointing someone who writes stories..I took the opportunity to start off this because of someone reading it has negative perspective on what is read....

split the phrase..ethics...and writing....likewise I am writing something now...but is my contend ethical..does it affect other party in my writing?

Good points in the contend serve us good knowledge and information, but bad points in the contend is only up to individual to perceive.

Another thing, why should we debate on a topics or go flame others if you do not like the topic, then one start to write something nasty, I would say, I do not see you and you do not see me, its only words that surface here, you like it or you do not like it, it does not bother anyone, unless we specifically point out that "I am pointing you"

Regarding your statement, what do you mean I am behaving? This is rather a wide statement for me to understand.

• Guest locked this topic