Male HQ

Buttock Massage Recommendations (compiled)

Guest manlybi

Guest kumar250974

Mr Lum Par,

why are you accusing me and spoiling my rice bowl? did i ever met you ? did i ever offended you?

then why accusing me like this? is it because i leave a message and it spoilts your rice bowl?

i am not sure you are a masseur if yes i am sorry. i leave message unitensionly. I am sorry if i

had snatch the attraction of others from you. i didnt do it purposely. All i am asking

is dont spoilt my name and dont ever accuse me giving sex to anyone. i am not brought up that way.

please i hope you will understand me.

• 2 months later...

hi, i am interested in good massage especially on the buttock and thigh, those masseur from china (may be straight) usually they are well trained in proper and very good massage, any one can recommend, pls provide their name and telephone, PM me appreciated

u can try Alan Tan at 98515825, he is gd & charge resonable price

Guest guest

u can try Alan Tan at 98515825, he is gd & charge resonable price

wow, u r promoting alan in almost all massage thread. Why not just set up a thread to promote yourself if u r alan and we will suppport u more.

• 7 months later...

any field reports for bobby CCK?

looking for good, butt and postrate massage :P

I have tried Bobby CCK. He is an indian guy. 50 years old plus plus, but have a very good Gym-bod and toned. wearing spect. I tried his massage on his room with massage bed. It is pleasant and comfortable. He is wearing silky shorts and singlet. He request me to be in nude as he will apply oil onto the body. He did a very good butt, postrate and manhood massage. Used very good strength in massage. before the massage, he told me to smell some oil. It smell good and relax. Feel high and was like forgetting everything (blank). His room also has some unique smell.

In mid of massage, i realised he took off his singlet. his chest looks great. he climb up to massage bed and on my back, massaging my back and butt. he keep using his hard dick rubbing against my butt. he mentioned will make my butt relax. Slowly his dick was out from side of his shorts. will rubbing against. Then he rim my asshole, saying relaxing me.

After a while, he mentioned using his unique style of massage. He apply oil on his dick and insert in me. I feel shiok and he keep pumping against. He said jus moan out. To let go the negative energy. But i realised he didnt use any condom in mid. I must say his dick is very huge and thick. After pumping for a while, i feel there is not right. it should be a massage, not someone enter me. I told him whether can continue with massage. He said this is part of it. He withdraw his dick. and continue with manhood massage. he apply oil on my dick and finger me at same time. i think he cant control. insert his dick inside me again. In the end, he said he going to cum and shoot on my butt. The he mast my dick and ask to shoot out (saying to release the negative liquid). and i cum on my chest.

I have tried Bobby CCK. He is an indian guy. 50 years old plus plus, but have a very good Gym-bod and toned. wearing spect. I tried his massage on his room with massage bed. It is pleasant and comfortable. He is wearing silky shorts and singlet. He request me to be in nude as he will apply oil onto the body. He did a very good butt, postrate and manhood massage. Used very good strength in massage. before the massage, he told me to smell some oil. It smell good and relax. Feel high and was like forgetting everything (blank). His room also has some unique smell.

In mid of massage, i realised he took off his singlet. his chest looks great. he climb up to massage bed and on my back, massaging my back and butt. he keep using his hard dick rubbing against my butt. he mentioned will make my butt relax. Slowly his dick was out from side of his shorts. will rubbing against. Then he rim my asshole, saying relaxing me.

After a while, he mentioned using his unique style of massage. He apply oil on his dick and insert in me. I feel shiok and he keep pumping against. He said jus moan out. To let go the negative energy. But i realised he didnt use any condom in mid. I must say his dick is very huge and thick. After pumping for a while, i feel there is not right. it should be a massage, not someone enter me. I told him whether can continue with massage. He said this is part of it. He withdraw his dick. and continue with manhood massage. he apply oil on my dick and finger me at same time. i think he cant control. insert his dick inside me again. In the end, he said he going to cum and shoot on my butt. The he mast my dick and ask to shoot out (saying to release the negative liquid). and i cum on my chest.

Hahahaha....r u sure he did that? Ive tried his massage before but none of this happen. Maybe im not his type hehehe... but really which masseur can offer good butt massage pls recommend, thks. Cheers!

Guest kumar250974

hi i am kumar indian singaporean

i am providing powder or oil sensual full nude body massage.

can sms me at 84507810 thanks..

charging only 50 for 1 hour and outcall only

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Any recommendation for a good buttock massage at the north area as i live there?

Any recommendation for a good buttock massage by mature men?

Thanks

Thank you but i wud prefer a homebase.

hi, i am interested in good massage especially on the buttock and thigh, those masseur from china (may be straight) usually they are well trained in proper and very good massage, any one can recommend, pls provide their name and telephone, PM me appreciated

Hi

In response to your request, I thought I should let you know that I do provide full body oil massage.

For 60 minutes massage, it covers the neck, shoulders, back, butt, thighs and calves. For 90 minutes massage, it covers all those mentioned body parts, and also include face, head and arms.

The location is homebased in Yishun and I provide in-calls only. The massage is conducted in a private room with its own attached shower room that will provide absolute tranquil privacy. The massage style is Chinese deep tissue combined with a slight Swedish approach, and uses Sweet Almond Oil from Spain blended with Lavender essential oil.

I invite you to Whatsapp 8692 4550 for an appointment. All are welcome!

Feel free to check out my posting: http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=45420

YishunMassage

PS: BW Moderator, I apologise if I am not permitted to answer massage-seeker's requests. Please delete this if it is deemed inappropriate.

Is it a real massage? Look like having SEX than massage!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Try John at Alleviate in Chinatown. Overall, his massage is very strong so if you dun like strength, you may not want to try ..

Hi there,

I saw your posting and went there earlier about 12pm and unfortunately John was not in today but I've tried another malaysian guy named Ah Huat, his look is average but he is very polite and his massage skills is strong enough for me. He did gave me his best as it was my first time there, the price now is $50 instead of the mentioned $45 an hour. This massage joint is unisex one so please call and ask for a male therapist otherwise you might get a lady instead. I've enjoyed it, I would love to go back and try John the next time. The massage level is quite well decorated on the 3rd floor. 2nd floor is where the foot massage area and cashier is. As compared to my regular Uncle Kim Cheong at Lucky Chinatown basement ($48 for 90mins) but I prefer Alleviate's more after trying today! Thank you "fortysumthing" for your recommendation. I had it coming together with good butt massage!  :thumb:

BTW, I've also tried a home based massage by Steven and I was totally turned off by his price proposal for extras when the other half massage (front body) wasn't even completed yet. He showed me attitude when I said no to him as I need to pay $20 for a HJ! He told me don't be stingy and later offered me $10 instead. I told him off that I usually will tip the masseur if I enjoy the massage session de. Then he just left me on the bed and went for his shower once I showed no interest... Gosh what a bad service! :twisted: Plus he also told me that he did massage me some time ago but I asked him why he still wanna take my appt since he knows my body type already. He didn't answer so I guess he wants MONEY of course! He also told me he dislikes slim tone guys like me! I think even regardless what tool size I have >faint< Anyway, I've blacklist him and will not go over AGAIN! Sorry had to share becos otherwise people like us will waste time and money going over to his place in Simei. Thank you!

Regards,

Jay.

Edited by bluetopguy

John is 50+ year old and is the share owner of the shop. His massage skill is 0 as he just looking for sex if you are his cup of tea. He like to play around your butt, dig your hole and if you have a nice dick he will not hesitate to suck till you scream for stop.

He will ask you to cum inside his mouth. Take note he got bad breath. I don't know how many dicks he had suck for free. Try at your own risk.

John is 50+ year old and is the share owner of the shop. His massage skill is 0 as he just looking for sex if you are his cup of tea. He like to play around your butt, dig your hole and if you have a nice dick he will not hesitate to suck till you scream for stop.

He will ask you to cum inside his mouth. Take note he got bad breath. I don't know how many dicks he had suck for free. Try at your own risk.

Woow! Thanks for sharing! I didn't know about that! Gosh will stick to this Ah Huat guy then... =P

I have tried many massage listed here be it home based or in a shop...

I would say that John is one of my favourite masseur because of his strength in massage...I felt comfortable with him massaging me...This is purely my experience getting a massage from him cause i like the pressure to be strong...

I am not sure what feud you have with him...But based on what you have written, i would say its just bullshit...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Any detail of green apple?

Heard so much about a nice butt massage. Wud like to try it.

Green apple is home-based or shop? What about Damien?

Any recommendation for a good butt masseur (home-based, incall) around paya lebar, macpherson, aljunied, kallang, haig road, marine parade, eunos?

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Buttock Massage Recommendations (compiled)