Male HQ

Picture ! Picture ! Picture

YourPersonalDriver

I would like to start a topic on this "Picture" thing.

I find it very funny nowadays people every words at the start is "Pic".  NPNC

It just make me laugh at it. If the person cant even whole a proper conversation how to even talk about look plus all the pic stuff is so fake.

My takes is hold on to proper conversation from there you will estimate the person type and is it seeking long term. Follow by a meet for lunch or dinner to chat. If not click then move on. This should be more appropriate...

There is alot of reason people giving that I complied

1. If no picture I talk to Air or Ghost is it 

2. If show picture it will immediate blocked

3.how am I know you my type or not

It’s the simple law of attraction and it applies to everyone a pic helps the other person know whether you’re their type or not. 
I mean if someone is not going to be my type then it’s better not to waste time having a convo because it’s not gonna lead anywhere.

Someone who has texted me feels like I’m their type based on my face pic (I’m assuming we’re talking about G, tinder etc), so why can’t I get the same choice of seeing the other persons pic. 
this applies to everyone not just gays actually. 
and besides it’s almost 2024 if someone doesn’t have a pic, it feels like a red flag already. 

No ar...nthg wrong if looks matter a lot to a person...sexual preference no right or wrong de...You cannot expect everyone to think and evaluate sexual/romantic partners only your way...everyone has different needs. Just respect their choice and move on lor...esp if they block ar...btr thn waste a lot of time chatting then realise the looks rlly cannot bear to kiss or even look in the eye...zzz

In fact, the strange behaviour of guarding mobile number these days is weird...i remember my Dad used to print lots of name cards with mobile number printed to distribute ard...even strangers get to call/whatsapp each other etc...some useless longtime frd/colleague number which I dun evn know still in use or not is in my contact list 😅 but nowadays...mobile number is like top secret...even aft chatting a lot on messenger here and thinking of meeting up...still cannot give...

There is always the block function on the phone if it turns out to be a nuisance anyway...

So there you go...evry1 of us have our interpretation of how things work n our preferences etc...no right or wrong de...😂

On 12/8/2023 at 9:11 AM, Sky894 said:

In fact, the strange behaviour of guarding mobile number these days is weird...i remember my Dad used to print lots of name cards with mobile number printed to distribute ard...even strangers get to call/whatsapp each other etc...some useless longtime frd/colleague number which I dun evn know still in use or not is in my contact list 😅 but nowadays...mobile number is like top secret...even aft chatting a lot on messenger here and thinking of meeting up...still cannot give...

There is always the block function on the phone if it turns out to be a nuisance anyway...

So there you go...evry1 of us have our interpretation of how things work n our preferences etc...no right or wrong de...😂

Errrr ... during your dad's time, there aren't that many spams and scams, you know?  Nowadays, you only need to give out your number to ONE person, and the next thing you know is tonnes of messages asking you if you want to take loans.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.