Male HQ

Looking for personal yoga teacher for private sessions

Speedo43

I’m looking for a personal yoga teacher for private lessons, either at my place in at Tanjong Pagar or at your place/studio. 

I’ve had two shoulder surgeries (for torn rotator cuff and impingement) over the last year which has meant I haven’t been able to exercise as I used to.  I was previously into tennis, swimming, cycling and yoga.  Since surgery I have lost my flexibility and strength and pick up more niggles during rehab. I’m currently attending physio twice a week to build up strength specifically in my shoulder/arm, but I need help with rest of body, ready to start doing the sports I love: 

I’m looking for a yoga teacher to help with tailored sessions, so I can do yoga again and be mindful of my shoulder rehab.  I’m looking to improve flexibility and build strength. 

Hoping to find someone I connect with so this can be very regular, as I really love/miss yoga and sport! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 10:45 AM, Speedo43 said:

I’m looking for a personal yoga teacher for private lessons, either at my place in at Tanjong Pagar or at your place/studio. 

I’ve had two shoulder surgeries (for torn rotator cuff and impingement) over the last year which has meant I haven’t been able to exercise as I used to.  I was previously into tennis, swimming, cycling and yoga.  Since surgery I have lost my flexibility and strength and pick up more niggles during rehab. I’m currently attending physio twice a week to build up strength specifically in my shoulder/arm, but I need help with rest of body, ready to start doing the sports I love: 

I’m looking for a yoga teacher to help with tailored sessions, so I can do yoga again and be mindful of my shoulder rehab.  I’m looking to improve flexibility and build strength. 

Hoping to find someone I connect with so this can be very regular, as I really love/miss yoga and sport! 

i feel like in this case, it's better to consult a physiotherapist as they would be able to cater to your needs. yoga wouldn't help much if you have existing medical conditions, especially if you're looking for rehab. physiotherapy is the way to go. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.