Male HQ

Housemate Wanted + Looking for a Room to Rent Around Central Area

[TAKEN]

**I have posted this in the compiled trend but figure I will create a new topic here for visibility.**

I'm a working professional and I'm currently searching for a room to rent in the Redhill, Tiong Bahru, Outram Park, River Valley or Tanjong Pagar area. My budget for the room is around S$1,500 - S$1,700 per month, and I'm available to move in immediately.

Additionally, I'm interested in connecting with others who are also looking for housing in the same area. By pooling our budget together (preferably you will have the same budget or more), we can explore the option of renting a whole apartment, which offers more storage space and a shared common area that we can fully utilize.

If you're interested or know someone who might be interested, please feel free to message me here or contact me via Telegram. Let's discuss potential options!

Landlords who have rooms available for rent in these areas, please let me know as well.

Edited by OneM