Male HQ

Meal Prep for bodybuilding

averageguy1

7 hours ago, averageguy1 said:

Appreciate if anyone can recommend meal prep for losing fats & weight AND without (or minimum) losing muscle mass.

I’m unable to prepare for myself bcos of busy work schedule.

Thanks in advance 

good evening,  to be honest with you,  there is no magic food that can slim you down.  

there are but they contain dangerous indigenes that can caused health problems to you.

advise you to put in some effort to do physical exercises, brisk walk.  busy is not an excuse.

take care bro.    thank you.

4 hours ago, DonsonKwa said:

good evening,  to be honest with you,  there is no magic food that can slim you down.  

there are but they contain dangerous indigenes that can caused health problems to you.

advise you to put in some effort to do physical exercises, brisk walk.  busy is not an excuse.

take care bro.    thank you.

It’s seriously very tiring that I need to explain everything like spoonfeeding old minds.

I’m in my late 30s, 1.70m 72kg average gym fit, I go gym 4-5 times a week, 1 to 1.5 hours each time, my body fats 12-15%. i have my busy and tiring schedule, non sedentary job responsibilities.

“I think” ok? I think, due to genetic, I have very difficulties in building muscles, therefore I don’t wish to lose my current gym fit muscle body, but I want to lose more fats with cleaner diet.

I’m just ONLY asking for recommendations for meal prep… bcos there’s research suggesting 70% depending on diet (I maybe wrong ok?)

Thank you… sorry that I cause @DonsonKwa u to assume that I m not exercising and asking for magic advice 🙄🙄🙄

For what you are looking for, it sounds like a keto meal plan may be the best option. Keto meals are designed to drastically reduce carbohydrate intake and replace it with fat and adequate protein. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy to the brain.

By using body fat as an energy source, many people see significant weight loss. This is often due to a decrease in insulin levels and an increase in fat burning. Keto can help control hunger and reduce appetite thanks to its filling effects of fats and proteins, making it easier to maintain a caloric deficit.

For meal ideas, just go on YouTube and the socials. There are plenty of recipes that are pretty simple to prep. One simple dish I can think of is chicken rice, without the rice. Just the poached chicken, with the cucumbers or a salad. 

Love. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Quietboy said:

Hi all, anyone have any tips on how to bulk up slowly. In terms of diet and calorie intake etc.

Im currently lean tone who jog and swim.

You need to lift weights if you want to bulk up; not just jog and swim.

2 hours ago, Quietboy said:

Hi all, anyone have any tips on how to bulk up slowly. In terms of diet and calorie intake etc.

Im currently lean tone who jog and swim.

I’m not muscular yet but I always found it hard to gain weight until I tried to really eat more. Your body needs more calories if you want to put on mass, it’s quite simple. You can try adding an extra meal and see what happens, keep protein intake high.

And frankly I’ve been a bit careless with my diet, so I am gaining weight (gained about 10 kg the past year) but not all of it muscle - definitely a bunch of fat in there! It kind of sucks losing my abs but I’m happier to fill out my shirts a bit better nowadays. Look better in clothes but not as good naked!

3 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

@Thatguy642 10kg in a year is impressive! Best wishes keeping most of that bulk once you start cutting.

did you make your meals yourself? or subscribe to a meal plan?

It’s a lot of noob gains, I was extremely scrawny to begin with! I’m still really small (nowhere near your size) but gonna start a cut soon so hopefully it won’t be too bad haha.

usually I just cook at home, but pretty basic meals. I can’t afford a meal plan but that would make things so easy! Do you subscribe to a meal plan? You’re huge!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.