Male HQ

Sleeper Built

T Gunner

Let us first agree that the term refers to someone who doesn't appear built or muscular in a resting state, or in certain types of attire. A sleeper's build is more so often determined by a person's genetics rather than their lack of muscle development. To look like you aren't 'sleeping', you'll need a certain muscle belly size, insertion shapes as well as bodily proportions to be able to visually communicate fitness and strength cues to others (simply meaning to be deemed 'muscular' in the eyes of others).

Is being called so good or bad? IMO it connotes a positive tone as you are packing more than expected. You'll surprise most people which is a sweet confidence booster.

54 minutes ago, notd said:

Guessing it implies you've got an attractive physique and most people haven't picked that up yet. In other words, a hidden gem waiting to be discovered. 

Think not really… I usually wear oversized clothes and long sleeve so they don’t see my physique. But just a bit surprised when he saw me in gym attire. But as compared to many, I am still working in progress… :)

On 2/11/2024 at 2:36 PM, anxiousfriedtofu said:

Let us first agree that the term refers to someone who doesn't appear built or muscular in a resting state, or in certain types of attire. A sleeper's build is more so often determined by a person's genetics rather than their lack of muscle development. To look like you aren't 'sleeping', you'll need a certain muscle belly size, insertion shapes as well as bodily proportions to be able to visually communicate fitness and strength cues to others (simply meaning to be deemed 'muscular' in the eyes of others).

Is being called so good or bad? IMO it connotes a positive tone as you are packing more than expected. You'll surprise most people which is a sweet 

Edited by T Gunner

Is very good thing like me...very positive thing. 

For example when I wear clothes most people deem me as lean or slim or normal but when I am shirtless or naked or wear singlet or exhibit or cruise shirtless, people can see the muscles biceps V shape ripped defined WITHOUT even need to flex my muscles haha 

Many will envy u coz whatever we eats we still able to maintain our body even our bodyfats can be so low haha 

Secret is Fitness is life there is no pause or hiatus in fitness or excuses. Positive thinking. Be happy even though u single. No need be so drama or emo bout it. And lastly sex fetish kinky is also part of loving yourself more...make u younger too haha...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.