Male HQ

Blending TCM tips to Fitness

Hi all.
I have always been awed by the wonders of TCM and have started researching and even taking a course in basic TCM theory. While TCM differs from Western medicine and Sports Science, i personally feel you can still blend in the wisdom and knowledge of TCM in helping you to achieve your Fitness goal. As a Personal Trainer myself, I have started to educate my exercise participants blending TCM to their fitness regime and lifestyle to achieve not just better fitness, but also better health (note: better fitness may not necessarily mean better health). 
So this will be my first sharing here, hopefully it can provide some help to anyone of you:

Very insightful! An established yoga teacher has also studied and incorporated TCM into Yin yoga practice, gaining popularity all around the world. Since then this has been my personal favorite type of Yin yoga. 

2 hours ago, yogateacher said:

Very insightful! An established yoga teacher has also studied and incorporated TCM into Yin yoga practice, gaining popularity all around the world. Since then this has been my personal favorite type of Yin yoga. 

Thank you. Yes, Yoga actually blends in well with TCM. Yin yoga can help to replenish the Yin aspect in our body, and also improve Qi circulation. 

If you have been doing everything you can to lose weight and burn fat (E.g. Resistance training and cardio, eating your macros according to your nutritional needs), but yet not able to see any results, you may want to do something to one of the most important organ in your body, from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) point of view - Spleen.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.