Male HQ

a combination of qualities

egal

For me after so much experiences as extrovert who initiate keep giving in his heart of gold...love him like a love song... don't put your heart out first.....let them woo u instead of u even though u r a master DOM Top. See their true colors...see if they can accept your flaws ups n down... weaknesses n strength....willing to learn n experience new stuff etc ....

Start from friends....see their sex skills..will they willing to take risk for you like having sex outdoor anytime anywhere I want....would they side me if there is a problem....willing to show encourage support even though he hates running or marathon events...take the initiative to do or ask or etc...suprise each other don't mind tapow n sit on a mat overseeing skyline...so both can grow n moments like this is priceless....

So for me meeting 🤝 fun sex strangers or anyone is an  opportunity for me to know them a bit n share my experiences n expertise....

Meet n judge me later...haha