Chubby_Zul Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 Hey guys.. u guys with small dick here, issit bcoz of naturally small or issit bcoz u all on the heavier side. Dun get me wrong, i understand that not all heavy guys got small dick. Ive seen some heavy guys with quite long and thick dick.. hehehe. Just something for us to talk about and all. And get to know each other better 😃
hosens Posted August 1, 2024 Posted August 1, 2024 i would say most would be due to weight reason. the heavier you get the more of your dick get hidden by the body fats.
fun0107 Posted January 6, 2025 Posted January 6, 2025 Yes true actually we all got nice cock only hidden ABIT and turn small but good in still doggie anyone with nice pussyass Zaq 1
pthc Posted February 5, 2025 Posted February 5, 2025 I'm naturally small. Since young, I see and I know that mine is smaller size compared to other people.
euro29bl Posted September 17, 2025 Posted September 17, 2025 I do like small dicks actually. Esp when the guy is smaller too. Looks attractive…but thats just me haha Looksee82 1
Recommended Posts