Male HQ

driver's license

egal

Tomorrow I have an appointment to renew my driver's license. 

Because I am over 80 y.o. I cannot do this online, but I have to do it in person.  Are they afraid that I am such a ruin that I lack strength in my feet, bad reactions, hindered vision, risk of heart attack, unable to keep my head up... ???    They will be surprised tomorrow,  ha ha ha.  :lol:

In reality the license took me 2 times.  On the first, I came to the US as a teenager without any driving experience to visit family, tried to get the license and failed the driving test.  The second time I returned in my 30s and passed.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 7:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

Tomorrow I have an appointment to renew my driver's license. 

Because I am over 80 y.o. I cannot do this online, but I have to do it in person.  Are they afraid that I am such a ruin that I lack strength in my feet, bad reactions, hindered vision, risk of heart attack, unable to keep my head up... ???    They will be surprised tomorrow,  ha ha ha.  :lol:

In reality the license took me 2 times.  On the first, I came to the US as a teenager without any driving experience to visit family, tried to get the license and failed the driving test.  The second time I returned in my 30s and passed.  

i believe its a requirement to have our eyesight checked after we reached a certain age.

1 hour ago, Tampenises said:

i believe its a requirement to have our eyesight checked after we reached a certain age.

This is correct.  And this can only be done in person.