Male HQ

Mike's Massage @ Chinatown (Incall & Outcall)

我叫子豪 来自中国🇨🇳,做按摩工作5年,手法专业娴熟 服务态度好 ,调理身体亚健康 改善睡眠质量,期待与你相遇,谢谢。                 按摩60分钟 88/SGD,90分钟138/SGD,outcall 另加往返路费

地址: 牛车水

whatsapp: +65 81926070

Hello, my name is Zihao. I am from China🇨🇳. I have been doing massage work for 5 years. I have professional and skillful techniques and good service attitude. I can regulate the sub-health of the body and improve the quality of sleep. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you. Massage 88/SGD for 60 minutes, 138/SGD for 90 minutes, outcall plus round trip transportation fee

whatsapp: +65 81926070

Edited by mike81926070

我叫子豪 来自中国🇨🇳,做按摩工作5年,手法专业娴熟 服务态度好 ,调理身体亚健康 改善睡眠质量,期待与你相遇,谢谢。                 按摩60分钟 88/SGD,90分钟138/SGD,outcall 另加往返路费

地址:the inn, 牛车水

whatsapp: +65 81926070

Hello, my name is Zihao. I am from China🇨🇳. I have been doing massage work for 5 years. I have professional and skillful techniques and good service attitude. I can regulate the sub-health of the body and improve the quality of sleep. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you. Massage 88/SGD for 60 minutes, 138/SGD for 90 minutes, outcall plus round trip transportation fee