Male HQ

nudist lifestyle

2 hours ago, ryk said:

I'm naked at home mostly unless there's a delivery, I'll put on underwear to collect the package 

lucky delivery man🤣. weather so hot recently, being nude is cooling & saves aircon

On 4/4/2024 at 10:37 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

At least some can go nude suntan at ECP last stretch or country club there....or JLG but can't swim....just go open shower islandwide haha 

I went there is nice to get nice even tan.

2 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Shiok right i l stay higher floor always keep curtain drawn walk around naked after i reach home from work,gym or out with friend i will strip naked the moment i closed my door there is laundry basket by the door.

Laundry basket by the door. 😂 

So your guest have to take off everything when visit you too? 😜 

I think nudism actually requires a degree of normalising/de-sexualising of constantly being naked. In some ways it is harder for gay men because it requires one to chuck aside bodily ideals and simply see it as a state of undress. To show off one’s body and be appreciated sexually for it is closer to exhibitionism than nudism. I remember years ago being on a beach in Barcelona where nudity is allowed (indeed being nude anywhere in town is allowed and there are a few who do that) and it struck me how wholesome it was - there were families with their kids just hanging out enjoying the sun. I think if you grow up that way you learn not to have any hang-ups about your body. There’s nothing to hide or be ashamed of. It’s why so many gay men have clothing fetishes - because at some point in your younger years you learnt of the clothed body as either expressing shame or power - and while having a fetish can of course be extremely pleasurable it stems from a coping mechanism that wants to cancel out shame and taboo. 

On 4/18/2024 at 12:08 PM, fetish72 said:

Shiok right i l stay higher floor always keep curtain drawn walk around naked after i reach home from work,gym or out with friend i will strip naked the moment i closed my door there is laundry basket by the door.

I tried this for awhile, I live in a rental room

i get horny being naked even when I don't want to...

and since I only have a room, my religious altar is within my room..... after I installed the altar, i have to stop being a nudist :(

do you get horny naked when you dont want to?

5 hours ago, fenghou said:

I tried this for awhile, I live in a rental room

i get horny being naked even when I don't want to...

and since I only have a room, my religious altar is within my room..... after I installed the altar, i have to stop being a nudist :(

do you get horny naked when you dont want to?

No need to stop being a nudist. Do what you love to do. 

I prayed to my altar naked. Because nude in the mother of nature is the beginning and ending.... Clothing bring us to hide something. It is okay to pray in nude to me.

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!