Male HQ

Alan's Sports Therapy @Bugis

Hi all,

My name is Alan. I am a certified sports therapist for 8 years. Apart from the usual certification which doesn't teach much really, most of my skills came from self study of human biomechanics, kinesiology and human anatomy.

I recently converted to full time last year. 

My work

My sports therapy includes sports massage, trigger point release and dry cupping/moving cupping. 
My expertise is mainly in treating muscle injuries such as sprains, pulls, stiffness, reduced ROM (range of motion) and accumulation of inflammation in the body due to overuse and overstrain of the muscles.

I also give advises on rehab exercises that facilitate recovery or to correct your muscle imbalances and also help correct your gym workout postures. 

If you don't have the above problems and just need a real good sports massage for maintenance for your body aches or upkeep your gym performance or just to release tension to sleep better, I do that too.

Price and contact info

My charges are $80 per hour.

You may contact me on IG @ 0aheart0

Telegram @ alaness

*Please take note if your IG profile is empty or if you msg me on tele, I will request for a face pic. This is to protect myself and my home. I had been harassed before when I was still naïve long ago* 

I take pride in my work so please understand that I do not provide any other form of massages or extra services. Please also note different ppl different injuries, recovery time can be different for each individual and sometimes treatment can be painful.

If you wish to know more about professional sports therapy, you can view the IG profile and youtube channel below

https://www.instagram.com/ryo.asano_official?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==

https://www.youtube.com/@MelbourneMuscularTherapies

I added some pics of my works below so you have a better understanding of my work

Here is also a youtube link of one of my works for a shoulder injury where the client cant lift up his arm fully and have pain when dressing up.

Some photos of dramatic results.

image.thumb.png.027919ebddc5bce2586e12c8686ae948.png

image.thumb.jpeg.95e1939de377ffbbbfac48058a3c66f0.jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_5164.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5165.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5166.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5167.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5163.jpg

Edited by aheart
update and to make a more comprehensive note

Update

Just wish to highlight that you are not naked during the therapy session. please bring you own pair of shorts. I also have many female clients  so feel free to let your female friends know.

Lastly, no offence to anyone, i take my job seriously with pride. I really love this job and helping ppl recover from their injuries so they can gym better and/or perform better on their day to day activities without pain or discomfort. I do not provide anything hanky panky.