Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Hi, I am a muscled slave chi 25 175 67 manly.  The pic in my profile was taken in December. 

I am looking for a serious master who are into:

1. Humiliation. Preferably the master is less muscled than I am. As I want to be the most muscular in the room, yet the one being treated like a dog. 

2. House boy, serving my master needs in 1-2 nights. And possibly serving his guests over dinner, and then used by the guests in however way the master wants me to. 

3. Forced workout. 

4. Bondage and whipping. 

5. Exhibition. Treating me like an object and trophy to show off. 

6. CMNM. 

I am only into SAFE play. 

If interested contact me on line KDSM2. So we can discuss the scenario in detail.

Edited by Kdsm2

Hi, I am a muscled slave Chi SG 25 / 175 / 67 / manly. SG and KL based. The pic in my profile was taken in December. 

I am looking for a serious master who are into:

1. Humiliation. Preferably the master is less muscled than I am. As I want to be the most muscular in the room, yet the one being treated like a dog. 

2. House boy, serving my master needs in 1-2 nights. And possibly serving his guests over dinner, and then used by the guests in however way the master wants me to. 

3. Forced workout. 

4. Bondage and whipping. 

5. Exhibition. Treating me like an object and trophy to show off. 

6. CMNM. 

I am only into SAFE play. 

If interested contact me on line KDSM2. So we can discuss the scenario in detail.

Edited by Kdsm2