Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

5 hours ago, mikamika said:

Slave seeking master. Will be in my pt kit obeying orders. I aim to be your best recruit. No anal. Forced workouts, hentak kaki, spank me, humiliate me, give you a good blow, tie me up, give orders to me make your life easier/make you satisfied. 

That sounds pretty hot. But also I'm confused with your stats. On your profile you're 69kg, in one of your post you're 80kg.

Looking for master who is into lean muscle slave. Will be in SG this Saturday only. Into domestic helper scene, forced workout, sweaty muscle exhibition, edging, collared, gagged, bondage. Haven’t cum in 10 days. I cum a lot. Not into anal / oral. Ping me on Line Jonathan699. Pic is my own body, taken less than a month ago. 

Edited by jonathan699

Guys, I am unfollowing this forum to avoid any trouble caused by G_M and his beloved animals that G_M always related him with me  even I already declare I have nothing to do or deal with him including already used the function to Block ignored user.... Have a nice fun in the forum LOL....Bye Bye

Dominent top here 22chi 180 78.

Seek Young slim - athletic boy with cute/nerdy look slave. (Chi/mly) age 24 and below unless u look real young.

I do have a belly tho... 

I enjoy having my slave to suck for my dick for long time and suck till I cum in his mouth. If u are into pee drinking, you are welcome to continue sucking my dick after i cum and beg my dick to feed you with my pee.

I like smelly feet from my slave too!

Will love to video his feet and enjoy the musky smell of his feet then end with licking it.

I live in at bukit batok area and is superficial so please do intro urself with a face pic of yours when u hit me up!

You can contact me via line chat @lovehandsomefeet

No place but sometimes I do have at early morning...

Hey all,

Looking for someone to fuck me and abuse me on regular basis.

Pls be chinese, top, dom and can host. preferably below 35.

I'm 25 chinese, 184, 72, bottom. Willing to explore all kind of BDSM.

Thanks for reading.

Pls contact me at telegram  @Pumpkinbread directly.

Thanks again.

4 hours ago, Noak said:

21, 180, 68 Chin here. Looking for a dom who can teach a newbie. Not looking for anything drastic, maybe some bondage, edging, exhibition, etc. Send me a message if you’re willing to teach.

I'm a dom, slowly learning and looking for a sub to learn with. Not exactly what you're looking for but if you're ever open to that idea I'm here heh.