Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

On 10/13/2021 at 1:13 AM, Eujiboo said:

Looking for longterm subs who are willing to put in effort to learn and explore. Not here for one time sesh or focused on sex. Experience doesn't matter.

Hard to find matching Master too, not only sub, that can regualr and long terms.... mostly here is not dom or master, only sex maniac pretend to be dom/master, that actually only want to fuck or get sucked..

On 10/18/2021 at 3:43 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Hard to find matching Master too, not only sub, that can regualr and long terms.... mostly here is not dom or master, only sex maniac pretend to be dom/master, that actually only want to fuck or get sucked..

I think both the dom and sub community has its fair share of such people. Of course with my experience I've only mostly encountered subs, but my boys have told me that they too have spoken to doms that.. aren't really practicing kink properly.

On 10/18/2021 at 4:57 PM, Eujiboo said:

I think both the dom and sub community has its fair share of such people. Of course with my experience I've only mostly encountered subs, but my boys have told me that they too have spoken to doms that.. aren't really practicing kink properly.

No comment... but usually the FUCKER and asked slave to SCUK their dicks are so call Master / Dom pretender. So, there is for sure no fair shared of people as like what you mention. And I never see any Malaysia Dom/Master asked a Slave/Sub to FUCK them or sucking a slave/sub cock....

And as I say, Pretender Dom/Master a lots in Malaysia and they just a bunch of Sex maniac that want to get sucked off or Fucking someone ass with a bit hardcore an d thinking they are Dom / Master... Well, they just crazy sex maniac fuckers that fuckes harder then normal peple only, not a Master nor Dom... LOL

Anyway, is out of the topic, better just STOP discussing it here. Thanks for responding and comment and info from you.

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
On 9/25/2021 at 2:35 AM, Justifier said:

New Dom looking for a long term muscle sub whom is proud to show off his body to me and obey me. 

Things that excite me and should excite you:

1. Nipple play

2. Molesting you against your will. 

3. Edging

4. Milking 

5. Restrains

6. Cam fun

I want to see you take off your clothes while I order you to do so. 

I want to see you flex your body to me while I run my hands all over you. 

add me @ happyboii87 on line, 

Wow this is exactly I hope to have but sadly I am looking for sub.

anyone interested can pm me but my preference is Chinese and slim build. 

On 10/19/2021 at 11:52 AM, YellowSaviour said:

Wow this is exactly I hope to have but sadly I am looking for sub.

anyone interested can pm me but my preference is Chinese and slim build. 

I am interested but sadly @Justifierhave no respond and do not know which country and location he is. Same goes to @YellowSaviouronly stated "NORTH" in his location which do not know North of whcih country. Sad..... 

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.

On 10/23/2021 at 3:05 PM, Kenshi said:

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.

That is nice, wish to have such a master too... especially while workout, master will teased and try make the slave hard on for humiliation..... hahahaha

On 10/24/2021 at 6:13 AM, IndianHulk said:

Is there a telegram group for this thread? If not, we shld start one. 

don't remember if there was one but if there were I think it died pretty quickly cause most groups tend to stray towards people looking for sex/lurking around for pics.

however if you'd like one I could probably set one up?

On 10/25/2021 at 7:31 PM, Eujiboo said:

don't remember if there was one but if there were I think it died pretty quickly cause most groups tend to stray towards people looking for sex/lurking around for pics.

Yes please, let's try it out and see. 

Please add me @indianhulk

On 10/25/2021 at 7:31 PM, Eujiboo said:

If you intend to set one up, please add me. 
@CT1608

thanks!! 

On 10/26/2021 at 1:03 AM, IndianHulk said:

Yes please, let's try it out and see. 

Please add me @indianhulk

On 10/26/2021 at 11:28 AM, sensnip said:

If you intend to set one up, please add me. 
@CT1608

thanks!! 

I've messaged both of you on Telegram, will create a group today~

Telegram group created. Still small but if you'd like to join, either pm me your username or comment under this post~

Edited by Eujiboo
On 10/27/2021 at 10:48 AM, Eujiboo said:

I've messaged both of you on Telegram, will create a group today~

Telegram group created. Still small but if you'd like to join, either pm me your username or comment under this post~

Interesting. Wonder how it will turn out.  

On 10/28/2021 at 7:14 PM, zandan22 said:

add me in - Rioya9966

added

On 10/28/2021 at 11:15 PM, Scape said:

Add me Helo12343 

settings dont allow for invites

On 10/29/2021 at 7:02 AM, chubby79 said:

add me.

solonly

tq

that handle looks like it belongs to someone else