vtop4olderguys Posted September 4, 2024 Posted September 4, 2024 hi im local chn vers top 183/95/36yo i am looking for older btm who is straightact and discreet. Currently, I am not looking for a romantic partner as of now. However we can have intimate moments together, do some other things like netflix or outdoor activity (requires advance planning due to my job nature) I do have a short temper but will always patch things up. PM me if youre the guy I am looking for Amir0412 1
vtop4olderguys Posted September 7, 2024 Author Posted September 7, 2024 it feels really quiet here 🥲 Wallace, bigbearkomplex, k13v and 1 other 1 3
White Sub Exhibitionist Posted November 8, 2024 Posted November 8, 2024 Sub mature here. Have sent you message.
Jai6969 Posted July 18, 2025 Posted July 18, 2025 On 9/4/2024 at 9:01 AM, vtop4olderguys said: hi im local chn vers top 183/95/36yo i am looking for older btm who is straightact and discreet. Currently, I am not looking for a romantic partner as of now. However we can have intimate moments together, do some other things like netflix or outdoor activity (requires advance planning due to my job nature) I do have a short temper but will always patch things up. PM me if youre the guy I am looking for R u looking now
wingshy Posted November 4, 2025 Posted November 4, 2025 So quiet here.. btm here.. bigbearkomplex, Sel and Suk 1 2
Recommended Posts