Male HQ

Chocolates!

fatguy

Cheep and good? Cadbury chocolates... any 7-11 or all nite convenience stores (so many now at petrol stations)

Really good chocolates? Try Hilton Hotel...

just remember... you pay for what you get... try not to compare too much...you will go crazy

I keep remembering : comparing chocolate to shit... hee hee hee...

For somewhat decent stuff, you can try Lindt 70% or 55% cocoa bars available at Cold Storage. They do have flavored bars (orange is my fave) which are not very expensive and is really quite good. Or for a bit more, Meiji's Melty Kisses are a great and somewhat cheaper substitute for the Royce types.....

..... we only wish we have flight crew friends that can be our regular coriers for J P Hevin or Sadaharu Aoki chocolates from Paris....

Cadbury's Gold chocolate bars... quite good.

especially Rum and Rasin. which i really like.

Toblerone's (did i spell it right?) is also a favourite.

but plain chocolate by itself... hmmm... not quite what i like...

I'm simple taste... so love Mars Bars... Snickers Bars, etc...

fatguy:

what do you mean by "cheap"? perhaps give a price range?

although i agree with baloo that you pay for what you get, at least in singapore. varlhona tablets are damn cheap in paris. and godiva is "supermarket chocolate". hehe.

mp440028:

you can get jp hevin and sadaharu aoki in tokyo. various locations including tokyo midtown. one of the most amazing chocolates i've tried is christian constant's cardamom chocolates (then again i'm partial to cardamom). i think it's only available in his boutique in the 5th/6th.

have you tried the chocolates from deste in singapore?

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

you can get jp hevin and sadaharu aoki in tokyo. various locations including tokyo midtown. one of the most amazing chocolates i've tried is christian constant's cardamom chocolates (then again i'm partial to cardamom). i think it's only available in his boutique in the 5th/6th.

have you tried the chocolates from deste in singapore?

Yes.... at Isetan Food Hall in Shinjuku.... a destination itself Tokyo!! No, have not been to De Ste yet (the one at Circular Road, right?). Heard good things about it though..... Have you tried them?

not bad, although i find some of the flavours a bit too complex. the passionfruit and sea salt one is delish =)

Yes.... at Isetan Food Hall in Shinjuku.... a destination itself Tokyo!! No, have not been to De Ste yet (the one at Circular Road, right?). Heard good things about it though..... Have you tried them?

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

cheap i.e value for money. Royce is facing a terrible stock shortage at the moment. only white choc.

And talking about chocolates, there's a whole article of it in today's Sunday Times.

Wonder how much I really agree with it......

Can someone scan it in??? or got link?

check me out and my interest... =)

Guest Lindt

Try Lindt Excellence.

Mint Intense or Orange Intense.

100 gm about $5.50

When Mint is added to Milo, it enriches the drink with a real mint flavour.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.