Male HQ

Neighbours To-die-for

anyone has neighbours whom you can't keep your eyes off?????

Impossible la, don't think got guys will make me feel this way, but thinking having sex with them YES :P

yes, my malay neighbour.... so hunky even he is married with kids......... and i suspect his elder son is a plu too :blink: has those gay look and sometimes bring guys home when their parents are not around :unsure::unsure:

but i just love watching his stocky dad walking around half naked :P

Guest greatguy
yes, my malay neighbour.... so hunky even he is married with kids......... and i suspect his elder son is a plu too :blink: has those gay look and sometimes bring guys home when their parents are not around :unsure::unsure:

but i just love watching his stocky dad walking around half naked :P

mine is a hunky malay neber too. pretended that i need some handy work done. so he came in unsuspectingly without any shirt on. offered to massage him too. too bad he is married.

yes, my malay neighbour.... so hunky even he is married with kids......... and i suspect his elder son is a plu too  :blink:   has those gay look and sometimes bring guys home when their parents are not around  :unsure:   :unsure:

but i just love watching his stocky dad walking around half naked  :P

mine is a hunky malay neber too. pretended that i need some handy work done. so he came in unsuspectingly without any shirt on. offered to massage him too. too bad he is married.

greatguy, so at the end did he accept your offer? Did you get the chance to touch & feel him? :P

Guest ChubbyNeighbour

My dream neighbour moved in a couple of weeks ago.

I could hardly take my eyes off him. He is 48 and weighs about 100kg. Best of all, he likes to go around ... shirtless! even to the coffee shop to buy food! He likes to water his plants and with that bouncing nipples of his, I have been masturbating everytime I see him shirtless! I'm drained! Help Me!!!!!! :D

Guest chubman

Yup, I have a neighbor, darkskinned chinese with big tits and big belly to match. He is alwys shirtless in his garden and I am trying to find an excuse to see him upclose. maybe go over and ask to borrow some salt. Or a cup of his semen. :D

anyone has neighbours whom you can't keep your eyes off?????

Oh, yes, definitely there are some in my housing estate (and not necessary my immediate neighbours) whom very attractive and can’t keep my eyes off and I met them regularly at same morning’s bus stop, neighbourhood's coffeeshop and the local estate supermarket :P

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

i have a neighbour living in my block who 80% of the time is either in his boxers or underwear.....managed to catch him naked on 2 occassion at night when i walk past his house and caught him changing..too bad he's str8..

There is no right and wrong.

There is only fun and boring.

Guest greatguy
yes, my malay neighbour.... so hunky even he is married with kids......... and i suspect his elder son is a plu too  :blink:   has those gay look and sometimes bring guys home when their parents are not around  :unsure:   :unsure:

but i just love watching his stocky dad walking around half naked  :P

greatguy, so at the end did he accept your offer? Did you get the chance to touch & feel him? :P

oh yes he did. the best part is he assumed im straight. and removed his singlet without asking. i asked whether i can massage his legs and he asked whether he should remove his jeans. nice body i tell you. nice butt. nice everything. hope he will remain a neber forever.

i have a neighbour living in my block who 80% of the time is either in his boxers or underwear.....managed to catch him naked on 2 occassion at night when i walk past his house and caught him changing..too bad he's str8..

Wow, how to manage to see him changing, either the window so low and no curtain or ....... :oops:

Wow, how to manage to see him changing, either the window so low and no curtain or ....... :oops:

well, the window for my block is considered low. its ard my waist upwards so you can imagine what im able to see. and his room doesn't have any curtains... :D

Guest Ask Ask

I have a neighbour (staying in same blk) and I started to see him every morning at the bus-stop when I went to work. He was a poly student. He was handsome, cute and someone to die for then. I fantasize about him. Then, saw him in army uniform. He had turned dark and macho. I howled to the moon and fantasized about him. Then, saw him again with his gf. Still cute and I continued to fantasize about him. Then, saw him carrying a baby and walking his wife. But then hor, he had gone overboard -- blew up like a balloon, with big tummy (he's pregnant?), very ah-chek.

Phew .... my fantasy has gone down the drain. :blink:

Guest Guest

my next door neighbour, a hunky tan married police guy, wat a perfect idol to fantasize!! hes always out at the corridor smoking with only his satin thin boxers on. his bulging biceps n firm solid butt, feel like reacing for his cock n suck. :)

I have a neighbour (staying in same blk) and I started to see him every morning at the bus-stop when I went to work.  He was a poly student.  He was handsome, cute and someone to die for then.  I fantasize about him.  Then, saw him in army uniform.  He had turned dark and macho.  I howled to the moon and fantasized about him.  Then, saw him again with his gf.  Still cute and I continued to fantasize about him.  Then, saw him carrying a baby and walking his wife.  But then hor, he had gone overboard -- blew up like a balloon, with big tummy (he's pregnant?), very ah-chek. 

Phew .... my fantasy has gone down the drain.  :blink:

:thumb: ..... that was a good simple chronology :P

well, the window for my block is considered low. its ard my waist upwards so you can imagine what im able to see. and his room doesn't have any curtains... :D

Hmmm, I should visit you then ....... :D

Guest Ask Ask
I have a neighbour (staying in same blk) and I started to see him every morning at the bus-stop when I went to work.  He was a poly student.  He was handsome, cute and someone to die for then.  I fantasize about him.  Then, saw him in army uniform.  He had turned dark and macho.  I howled to the moon and fantasized about him.  Then, saw him again with his gf.  Still cute and I continued to fantasize about him.  Then, saw him carrying a baby and walking his wife.  But then hor, he had gone overboard -- blew up like a balloon, with big tummy (he's pregnant?), very ah-chek. 

Phew .... my fantasy has gone down the drain.   :blink:

:thumb: ..... that was a good simple chronology :P

So, lesson learnt:

Man is like pan-cake ..... Eat it when it is still HOT. Don't wait .... :D

Got a neighbour (same block) who is a uni student. Dyes his hair smoky brown, very tan chn guy about 22. walks around in his short shorts n singlets. Gets a hard on juz looking at him.

Once saw him in coffeeshop with 2 male frens. he was swing his legs in n out whilst sitting down. Was staring cos I saw there was a large holein his crotch area n not sure he wopre undies but there was a lot of flesh. Saw him staring at me a couple of times when he walks past.

Not sure to try anything... some more he so beng looking..juz what the doctor ordered for me..

Guest Ask Ask
Got a neighbour (same block) who is a uni student. Dyes his hair smoky brown, very tan chn guy about 22. walks around in his short shorts n singlets. Gets a hard on juz looking at him.

Once saw him in coffeeshop with 2 male frens. he was swing his legs in n out whilst sitting down. Was staring cos I saw there was a large holein his crotch area n not sure he wopre undies but there was a lot of flesh. Saw him staring at me a couple of times when he walks past.

Not sure to try anything... some more he so beng looking..juz what the doctor ordered for me..

If you want try him, better do it now. Str8 can be bent to crooked one. Don't wait. See my posting .... wait he got gf, married and have kids ... and turned Ah Chek. You'll lost all your appetite. :D

• 2 weeks later...

saw another neighbour of mine who lives 2 floors below me. actually more of bumped into him. he was walking back home topless after a basketball game, damn, just seeing his body made me hard coz he works out at the gym. although it was a short encounter, managed to see the trail of hair from the stomach all the way down...very sexy

• Guest locked this topic