Male HQ

Ite Trainer Caught Masturbating In Classroom !

jason

Recently there was a report on a ITE trainer who was caught MASTURBATING in a locked classroom while watching p--no. The students had taken pic of him in the act and was being circulated lately. Wonder if any guys had seen it ? Was it just a pic or a VIDEO ? Pls share what you saw :D:D:D

:thumb: :thumb:

If anyone here has it or if its available online, can someone please share its location?

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess that guy was asking for trouble and is now been punished for it. Not only by the law court but also he has to face the shame that his name is now made public. He actually meant no harm to anyone. I am sure if he knew that there was a chance of anyone catching him doing the act, he would not have done what he did. He was just luckless in his moment of poor judgment and lust.

I would hope that we do not "enjoy" ourselves at someone else's great misfortune.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest guess me

ya.... give him some peace.... you will never know that one day you also a victim when someone video your action when you are having aquickie with someone :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't really see his face, but the guy is chubby, has a very mid age man belly. He's not naked, just undid his zip and masturbated.

It's taken from quite a distance, so can't really see him cum, but he uses a hankerchief or tissue from his pocket to clean up. Can see his face for a split second towards the end.

Recommend a place to upload the vid and I will.

WTF, so fast both dead link, anybody can reup?

yousendit download page has limited downloads. So I created a yahoo group and uploaded the video in the files section. Just join the group and go to the files section, right click on the file and save as. Let me know if it works. The group is

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ITETrainer/

Enjoy! Thanks to Riko for sharing it in the 1st place! Let's all share the good things! :D

WTF, so fast both dead link, anybody can reup?

yousendit download page has limited downloads. So I created a yahoo group and uploaded the video in the files section. Just join the group and go to the files section, right click on the file and save as. Let me know if it works. The group is

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ITETrainer/

Enjoy! Thanks to Riko for sharing it in the 1st place! Let's all share the good things! :D

Hello..

Thanks for the sharing of the video..

Its a pity tt the ITE trainer was caught on video.

I am actually quite pissed off tt the students were not being charged at all.

Even though, he was wrong to do it in school.. but i felt tt the students made use of the HP to record.. sigh..

I feel sorry for the trainer. He might lose his job, his reputation, his family... Worst still his act is circulated. .. We are all human n human have lust....We are no saint.. So for those who have ur...ge Want to do also must do in own pvt room la... with window close... think of the consequences!!

Don't worry, Be happy

I feel sorry for the trainer. He might lose his job, his reputation, his family... Worst still his act is circulated. .. We are all human n human have lust....We are no saint.. So for those who have ur...ge Want to do also must do in own pvt room la... with window close... think of the consequences!!

same goes for tammy isn't it?

and best yet... the tammy vid has their faces all over the vid (and the bengish boy quite yummy)

on another note...

from the angle in the vid and how he hold his one...

it seems to be relatively long (you can see it hanging out from his zippers lerh... probably a 6.5incher)

and have a certain thickness to it... mmm anyone who knows trilateration or triangulation can verify??? hahaha

• Guest locked this topic