Male HQ

Indian Restaurants

Anyone has their fave Indian restaurant to share? I am getting bored with Samy's and their banana leaves.....as well as those in Clarke Quay.

Any good ones in Race Course road?

All these restuarants mentioned are serving Southern Indian style cooking, and are normally more spicy.

Try those on Serangoon Road, near Tekka Shopping centre or those on North Bridge Rd, opposite the Sultan Mosque.

Or for a change, go for Northern Indian style where food is more refine and milder and its usually served with naan.

I have been thinking of visiting "Kashmir" - which is located along Race Course Road, a few shops away from Muthu's Curry. Kashmiri food should be a little like North Indian food I think - never tried this restaurant, although I have tried Kashmiri food prepared by a Kashmiri friend...and it is really tasty.

I also like Chapatti - and usually go to the coffeeshop at the junction of Norris Road and Serangoon Road. This stall has been operating for a long long time (well, the coffeeshop started in 1940??).

I like chapatti so much that I sometimes make them at home...definitely not as good as the ones prepared by the stall.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.