Male HQ

Where To Buy Toys In Bangkok?

xiix

Guest guest
A friend is going to Bangkok and is interested to know where he can buy some Tenga toys or vibrators. Anyone here care to share their wealth of expertise? :-)

Thank you thank you!

where else? SUNDAY market lar. u get everything there , sometime u can rent boys from there too for few days.

But, can bring back to Singapore meh? Thought custom will check and retain these toys leh. But, not sure it's true or not... :P

Dear, it depends on whether you are buying just 1 or 2 pcs or 30 dozen pieces.

And unless you consider such toys as dangerous weapons, no one bothers about you; just behave normally and walk thru the green lane.

Buy in Bangkok because want to see if it is cheaper, we pay murderous rates in Singapore.

It would appear that most of the people who read and responded are not very helpful thus far, so tolong tolong all the lau jiao 前辈 with sea of knowledge come 指点迷津!

Thank you please!

• 2 months later...

Hmmm... I dun think Dildos and Maturbators are illegal leh...

I also wanna see whether BKK is cheaper.. However, when I checked out the tenga website, the prices are also quite steep..

I like to stock up lubes and condoms from there thou! Cheap and many varieties!! =)

Condoms and lube cheap there meh? I don't think so. Last time I checked at Boots, quite expensive. And not much variety.

Ehz? Cheap leh... I cant excatly rem the price coz it was quite some time ago... There was this lube I got from Watsons, Grape flavour and I love the scent to bits! LOLX! =P

• 1 year later...

Hay guys,

I just bought a sex toy (pussy) from Phat Phong's sidewalk stalls just accross the other side of the road near Silom BTS.

I paiad 1100 bath for it and it was imported from Japan, Pretty Zuni type.

Many people said selling sex toys in Thailand is illegal and yet, there are lots of stree stall that sells only sex toys all the way on Phat Phong's platform. They have quite varieteis of toys. Just go and check it out, guys.

• 7 months later...
Guest Coats

You can buy vibrators and tanga toys from nana just under the bts station. Vibrators are 600 and tanga toys

Are 700 thai baht.

When coming off bts go towards Siam direction and come off right exit and miss the first shop it's the second shop next to iPad copy shop

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Please, buying those toys off the streets in Bangkok for half their retail price by their manufacturers is just too scary....

Dildos: you really want to put something up your backside which is not quality controlled and might have some uneven surfaces that might injure you inside....?

Masturbators: same thing here....

There are no miracles, anything too cheap cannot be real.... all those things you see on the streets from Silom to Sukhumvit to Patpong are 95% fakes and copies. When I see these people buying those pills off the street, I wonder what they are actually ingesting...

Just saying....

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kevin

• I just got some nice adult toys from a new online shop of a friend in Bangkok. You guys can take a look if interested. 

The name of shop on Facebook is VTshopBKK

• 3 weeks later...

@Jamy ViViDO / VeDO male pleasure products are now in Singapore at Male-HQ. For a limited time, enjoy 20% discount off the entire range of ViViDO / VeDO sextoys at the Male-HQ Mid-Year Sale by using JULY20 at http://www.male-hq.com/. In-store customers enjoy 20% off + 10% loyalty points.

Stand a chance to win a $100 Mandate Grooming facial treatment voucher in our July Giveaway. Simply head over to http://www.mandategrooming.com/, tell us which facial treatment is your favorite and why.   ^_^

11696594_851881791528016_359232439285097

Edited by Male-HQ

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.