Male HQ

The Box - All Its Happenings! (before Shogun)

Guest wildboy

Guest wildboy

Hi guys!

I would like to invite you all to share your fun and exciting memories of THE BOX before Shogun took over.

I will start with my story...

I rem it was a skin night, I was there with my ex. We were pretty "apprehensive" about going tohappen..cos not sure what to expect...the decor of the BOX is RED...and raw the sexual tension in the air is almost stifling...many guys were in their towels...but as it get later into the night...towels came off...cocks were showed openly..there were about 50 or more pple in the concrete dance floor...trance music playing...cocks were rubbing with cocks, some of those guys started to get hard...we witnessed one guy kneeling on the floor, cute boyish crew cute GWM , sucking off another hunky 6 pecs asian dude. The music went on...as he kept on sucking on that piece of hot meat between the other guy's legs...WHAT A SIGHT!

I liked the Box because of its no frills cruising concept. Especially on Sat nights when its a naked free for all. The top floor with the huge orgy bed was always very good. I remember once I was there one late night when I joined in the orgy room.

This masculine guy was begging me to put my cock inside him so I did.. he was moaning so loud and everyone was very high watching us and tried to get a piece of the action. When I shot my load inside him (safely of course) and he came at the same time, he turned around to look at me and then realised that I was one of his student from NUS... I always had a crush on this lecturer... !! :D

Guest Guest

Hi Top Chinese,

I agreed with you on the no firlls cruising concept. YOu must be smiling all the way home that fateful night...heheh!

I always like the glory hole bit of THE BOX. But that does not mean I like to get sucked by some strangers i dont even know...i make sure i know who goes into the glory hole cubicle then i follow....

I rem one night I saw this cute 1.80, lean fit chinese guy in his 30s, wearing white tee and a pair of torn jeans...he seemed to have a nice bulge bt his legs..he has a killer smile too with slight mischief...he motioned me to go the the glory hole cubicle...when i was in the room, positioning my self near the glory...his hands cam over and rub my crotch..then he pulled my bermudas down and sniff my pubes and started to lick my balls through the glory hole...i was so fxxking horny...i took off my tank top and was pinching hard my nipples...he slided over a popper for me! I took it and i was super high!

feeling his hot mouth chewing on my hard cock...his tongue moving up and down my shaft...i feel my precum oozing bit by bit and got so turn on by his moaning and slurping sound of him sucking....

he went on for like 20 mins, sucking hard and fast ...then slow....i am almost ready to shoot my hot juice into his mouth....i took one last sniff of the poppers and jammed my hard cock into the glory hole in the partition and i let out a long yell...fxxk! I almost fell to the floor.....legs fxxking weak after that session!!!

When i went out of the cubicle, i saw him coming out too....he smiled....and gave me a wink!

We parted in the night....

• 3 weeks later...